[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've known this girl for a long time. Like, 10 years.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: cheating.jpg (17KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
cheating.jpg
17KB, 400x387px
So I've known this girl for a long time. Like, 10 years.

I met her at a music festival when she was with another guy but I was flirting with her and she was loving it, flirting back.

A couple of years later, when she'd broken up with the guy and was single, we got together once - made out a lot, she blew me. But then was kind of it but we stayed in touch

I saw her a couple of years later when she was at Uni. She had a boyfriend of about a year at the time but invited me up and we had some drinks and I stayed over (on her floor). The next day she was telling me that she was tempted to come downstairs, see me and kiss me.

I don't see her often (we live in different towns) but I do talk to her A LOT online. Like Facebook, Snapchat etc. and it's always pretty flirty/sexual.

We've talked about sleeping together and how we've "always wondered how it would turn out" together. I've even sent her dick pics on Snapchat and she's latched on (not sent nudes but kept sending me Snaps back, telling me how she liked the pics).

However, she's with the same boyfriend from Uni and they've been together for like 7 years now. That's why she's been flaky when we've talked about meeting up and her staying over for a night or two.

I don't want to force her to do anything she doesn't want, but at the same time I REALLY want to fuck her and I think she would go through with it if she actually followed through with coming to visit me.

We still talk and I still talk about sex and I still now and then send a filthy Snapchat. Haven't talked in a couple of weeks because I've been super busy and so has she, but we've started again.

The conversations aren't always sexual but there's always suggestions in there and it does come up most of the time.

So my question. How do I fuck this girl? A part of her is obviously interested but how do I get her to follow through? Do I talk her into leaving her boyfriend?
>>
>>17517795
Stop sending her snaps if you're not getting anything in return. She uses you for validation. Focus on your shit; you've let her know you want to fuck, it's up to her to reciprocate or not. Since she's not, go fuck some other girls. Either she'll come around, or she won't.

>Do I talk her into leaving her boyfriend?

Do you want her to be your girlfriend or do you just want to fuck her?
>>
>>17517795
She is using you m8. Hatefuck and dump or just fucking block and move on.
>>
>>17517805

Validation as in she's thinking "That guy is sending me nudes so that makes me feel good, and I'll just run with it"?

I don't know what I want to be honest. Not just a one-off fuck. Friends with benefits? Maybe a relationship?

Extra facts: she hasn't slept with her boyfriend in over a year and always avoids the question when I ask how things are with him. If I don't message her for a week or two it'll be her that chases me. If I act a little distant I know she'll come running. Does that change anything?
>>
>>17517826
>"That guy is sending me nudes so that makes me feel good, and I'll just run with it"?

Precisely.

She hasn't slept with her boyfriend in a year and she STILL doesn't want to fuck? And you've had this flirting relationship with her for years? There's something up with her that you may not want to deal with, man. You mentioned visit, how far does she live from you?
>>
>>17517849

Yeah, I don't know the reasons as to why she's not slept with him but it can't be good.

She lives about an hour at most from me. About 40 miles.
>>
>>17517795
You're a fucking asshole. It's people like you that cause relationship troubles. You're like a glitch in a system that exploits any errors. No relationship is perfect and takes work, and you're the worm that slips in through those cracks to selfishly attain what you want. You had your chance. Stop being a faget causing pain to what I assume is a working relationship if it's lasted for so long.
>>
>>17517892
Tell her you want to visit and hang out with her this weekend (or whenever you're next free). If she says yes, groovy. If she says no, and doesn't suggest another opportunity when she's next free, don't worry about it and just see other people/focus on your shit.
>>
>>17517895

I don't mean to be an asshole and I definitely wouldn't push her, but she's the one chasing me so I can only assume the relationship isn't working if she's already drifting away?
>>
What >>17517895 said. Give up, OP.
>>
you meet her without mentioning you will fuck
give her the excuse for cheating how its not cheating (it is)

you are an asshat and i suggest chasing a single girl
but if you really want to get your dick wet with this broad, follow my advice
dont hope for a relationship or suggest one, ever
>>
>>17517895
>its a relationship of 2 ppl
>somehow the 3rd person is at fault

hows it going growing a pussy? whore apologist
>>
Girls say 'they havent slept with their bf in a while' to make it easier on YOUR mind that she isnt getting fucked everyday. Trust me, she is (if they live together, if not then every time they are alone they most likely are).

She does seem interested in you, but let her bring the sex topics up and next time yall chill together, let her know BEFORE you meet up with her ( or her and her bf, her and her friends, ect) that you BET she wont do something crazy that night. Tease her into doing something. It works for me when i say 'bet you wont do shit' and shell play along.

>tldr; you need to set it up for her to make the move.
>>
>>17517795
>she was with another guy but I was flirting with her and she was loving it
She's not loyal
>made out a lot, she blew me
More than most get in the friendzone.
>I do talk to her A LOT
Stinging along
>We still talk and I still talk about sex
but not getting any

You are the reserve guy, you sound like you are doing okay for yourself so she wants to keep you as an option in case main guy doesn't work out. If you're okay with waiting around to be someone's back up plan keep doing what you're doing.
>>
File: 1308582403148.jpg (10KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
1308582403148.jpg
10KB, 311x311px
>>17517895
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.