[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting to drink to avoid the pain of being alone.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1472249987675.png (87KB, 945x768px) Image search: [Google]
1472249987675.png
87KB, 945x768px
I'm starting to drink to avoid the pain of being alone.

I'm dealing with the of the women I love disappearing from my life. Left without a word.

Dealing with the fact I threw her away for someone who I now hate.

My mental state is slowly deteriorating. Over the course of the last few year because of this. Turning into mood swings and depression.

I can't even get close to other people because I'm so focused on the thoughts of her and my mistakes.

Should I just drown myself in liquor and press on? Because I consider myself a pretty emotionally resilient and stable guy. Generally peacefull and happy upstairs. But this is destroying me.
>>
Supposedly, there's something like some religious cult that picks and chooses who it wants to save called AA that you could try.
>>
everyone makes mistakes and has regrets, it's a fundamental part of being human

learn from your mistakes and move on, don't wallow in your regret and try to turn back the clock because you can't. You say you threw a woman you loved away for someone you hate, ok well that sucks, but this woman you were in a relationship with is not the only woman on the planet worth loving, there will be others.
>>
>>17517664
Distract yourself. Do something to break your obsessive thinking and you won't need liquor. It could be something as simple as going to the movies a lot, or working out at a gym.
>>
>>17517664
Would you say you might be obsessed with not being alone? Because if that's the case, you could try redirecting your obsession. Towards like, say, work.
>>
>>17517667
Considering i was expecting some kys's when i posted. This is really good advice. I've been trying to move on, it's just so hard for me, I've been trying for 1 year now with no real progress. I don't know how to feel this void. And if I don't fill with something I'm afraid I'll deteriorate even more.
>>
>>17517675
>>17517673
I have plenty of distraction. I would work out, but gyms are money and I don't like working out alone. Not that I don't have friends that would with me, but they're all busy with college and i'm really lazy .

As for the obsession thing, I don't think it's an obsession with not being alone. It's more I wonder what she's doing, how she is. But at the same terrofied that she hates me. Will I make her life worse by seeing her again? Will I get burned when I try? Or will everything just work out? A her obsession. Even though I hate saying that because it makes me feel so weak.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.