[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to fuck a friend but I love my bf alot and want to live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: OMG.gif (828KB, 245x194px) Image search: [Google]
OMG.gif
828KB, 245x194px
I want to fuck a friend but I love my bf alot and want to live with him forever.
It's just lust. How can I get over that?
>>
>>17517445
Fuck bf more/differently
>>
>>17517445
Stop talking to your friend and spend more and better time with your boyfriend.
>>
Do you even know what love is, you vapid cunt? Just cheat on him and kill yourself. Totally worth it.
>>
Masturbation. Or wait it out. Concentrate on an aspect of the other person that really irritates you and it gets easier.
>>
>>17517445
Fuck friend.
Don't tell BF.

How are bitches this fucking stupid it's literally THAT EASY
>>
>>17517445
Just fuck your friend, anyways it will only prove how much of a whore you really are so no harm done.
>>
>>17517445
>How can I get over that?

discuss this urge with your friend. Two brains are better than one at figuring out solution.
>>
>>17517471
Wow
>>
>>17517445
You can quit bein' a fuckin' whore.
>>
Stop having friendships with members of the opposite sex that you're attracted to and focus all of your attention on your mate, you fucking whore.
>>
I wonder what the responses would be like if the genders were reversed
>>
>>17517575
Like it's your job
>>
>>17517575

Pretty much the same except replace the word "whore" with "douchebag".

Stop insinuating and implying sexism, just because people won't condone you cheating on your partner, asshole.
>>
>people teach kids masturbation is a sin
>If op just masturbated she wouldn't care after she cums and wouldn't want to fuck friend
>Because female masturbation is frowned upon whores like op have sex first instead of just releasing their frustrations and then thinking about it

Cool.,
>>
>>17517445
typical selfish whore cunt
>>
>>17517445
If you love your boyfriend a lot, then don't hurt him. If you're so into this other guy, try going out with him instead
>>
>all these people calling OP a whore
She hasn't cheated yet and is actually making efforts to prevent it.
OP, remind yourself that a few minutes of thrusting is nothing compared to the months/years of adoration and companionship you have had and will continue to have in the future with your boyfriend. Masturbate, but I would not suggest masturbating to your friend as it might make you want more. Keep in mind that sex with this friend might not even be as good as you're imagining anyway. Being loyal has a lot to do with training your brain. But most importantly, cut ties with your friend immediately.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.