[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP! This is an emergency! So short recap >started actively

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (13KB, 264x149px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 264x149px
HELP! This is an emergency! So short recap
>started actively showing my interest in a girl
>thought she responded well to it
>made a thread asking how to progress this, was told to coast along until the weekend when we will both be drinking together again

So I've been doing this. I've still seen her and replying to her text but she friends with my suitemates so we've been playing cards for a bit after classes.

Well today she didn't text me, which by itself wouldn't have been a big deal; she had a lot of classes and work to do. I still asked if she wanted to come watch Sunny with us though, and when she came to the dorm's TV room, there was a spot next to me on the couch, but she chose a chair not once, but twice.

This got me thinking, what if I've been misreading everything? Please, how do I figure out before the weekend if I've been finding signals when there were none, and how to keep things together for the rest of the week?
>>
Please ignore the spelling and grammatical errors, accidentally posted before proofreading.

Also, if there is anymore info you need please ask
>>
>>17517196
Can you confirm if she is fucking one of your suitemates ?
>>
>>17517215
They are the room right next to me and I never hear anything, one is gay and the other doesn't seem that way with her. That said, they went to the same highschool together so who knows
>>
How is this an emergency?
>>
>>17517224
Because its very time sensitive
>>
>>17517236
But it isn't
>>
>>17517242
If I was reading the situation carefully, then I have a limited amount of time to salvage it: 1, 2 days max. That's time sensitive if you ask me
>>
>>17517252
Salvage what? She's either interested in you or she's not. Whatever happens between now and whatever imaginary deadline you're thinking of isn't going to change that.
>>
>>17517257
If she is indeed interested in me, then what I'm seeing is probably her losing interest. That is the opposite from what I want to happen, which is why I need to know if she is interested or not. Do you understand now?
>>
>>17517281
If she's losing interest (assuming she was interested in the first place), two days is not going to change her opinion of you.

>which is why I need to know if she is interested or not. Do you understand now?
No, that makes no sense. You're asking us to tell you how some girl we only know a few lines about is interested in you. How the fuck are we supposed to know?
>>
>>17517290
>Please, how do I figure out before the weekend if I've been finding signals when there were none, and how to keep things together for the rest of the week?

I'm not asking you to do the work for me, I'm asking how can I do it myself? And I would usually say the same, but if she is into me then the situation could point to me doing something wrong to put her off
>>
>>17517302
You ask her out, you fuckwit.
>>
>>17517309
There has to be another way. I'd really prefer avoiding the potential ridicule if I'm wrong. I don't want to mess up again.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.