[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bought my 16yo son a new queen bed >for a year and a half

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1472391513823.jpg (412KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472391513823.jpg
412KB, 1280x960px
>bought my 16yo son a new queen bed
>for a year and a half he slept all over it, this side, that side, different place every night.
>at 17 and a half years old he got a girlfriend who stayed over a lot (don't crucify me, I convinced him to use condoms, & would rather have it happen under my roof, rather than somewhere they could get in trouble or wouldn't have protection ready)
>they were inseperable, went to school together, went and did everything together
>for the entire time they were together, they slept every night cuddling, with him always on one particular edge of the bed, her beside him, and the rest of the bed on the other side of her
>when he's 19 and a half years old, she cheats on him and dumps him
>He was tore up for probably 3 months but now I think he's taken that relationship ending fairly well, he's 21 now (living with me while he's going to college)
>He hasn't gotten another girlfriend since her, says he wants to focus more on school
But
>he still, to this day, sleeps on that particular edge of the very wide bed

At this point is it just a habit or should I be worried he's having depression or something? Haven't asked him about it because I guess I don't think it's common to ask people why they sleep where they do on a bed, but at the same time it's weird/bothering, I mean when you've got a 5 foot wde bed I don't know why you'd only use a foot and a half of one side.
>>
>>17517193
Hollywood directors might be interested in this
>>
>>17517207
Sad eh?
Is it legal to sell stories of your kid's potentially depressive behavior in exchange for college money? Lol
>>
& before ppl start asking we live in a 1bed appartment so his bed is in kind of an open area off the kitchen like intended to be a dining room I think,
>>
shit hes got a case of the bedsets.

yep, he is mentally trained to sleep on that side. his girlfriend made him a bitch.
>>
>>17517193
>tfw I drove by these houses IRL every day on the way to school as a kid and now I live across the country because my hometown is prohibitively expensive thanks to techie douches

Thanks for the saudade.

Anyway, it's pretty normal. I got into the habit of picking a side of the bed even before I shared it with people, and you really just get used to it. Some people just don't really move around much in their sleep.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.