[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/, I'm planning on telling her that i have feelings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-08-30-20-42-30.jpg (800KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-30-20-42-30.jpg
800KB, 1440x2560px
Hi /adv/, I'm planning on telling her that i have feelings for her. Did i fuck up by how I am doing this? PIC RELATED

I would rather tell her in person . I'd figure women respect a guy more if this were told in person.
>>
you half told her already dumbfuck. nobody respects doing something halfway
>>
>>17516502
OP HERE: Should I just tell her trough text then?
>>
File: 1323219128066.gif (377KB, 300x169px)
1323219128066.gif
377KB, 300x169px
>>17516492
try to save it by saying you have a surpirise for her
>>
>>17516509
man I don't even know, if I embarrassed myself that bad I'd stop liking anyone who witnessed it
>>
>>17516509
Just tell her through text. Based on her response she already knows what you're up to and isn't interested. Might as well save yourself the time and embarrassment by getting it done now.
>>
You fucked up.

Now you need to make something up to tell her in person.
Something like, you know this one chick that needs help or that you killed someone's pet or some shit and you feel horrible.

Then you have to wait for a month or two.
Then catch her when you are out and about.
And go for the kill out in public. Without warning.

The way she texted you makes it seem like she has already friend zoned you so gl manlet.
>>
>>17516492
Since it seems you aren't already going out with her, you're making a mistake

you dun goofed
>>
>>17516492
Always a great idea to annoy someone by making extra sure that there's something you're not telling them before telling them you've got feelings for them.

Honestly, even if someone would have had a shot with me, I'd be irritated by someone pulling that bullshit to the point where any potential attraction would be reduced greatly.
>>
>>17516492

man, you are TOTALLY backwards about this entire situation. you need to straight up ghost. she will go nuts after this text exchange. you havent said anything else since right?
>>
OP HERE: Thanks for the advice. Yeah I just went ahead and told her trough text since I already started the process. Pretty much told her straight up along the lines of " look im catching feelings for you and just wanted to let you know. Sorry about that anoying way of" I'll tell you in person" shit..It is annoying. I'm just bad at this "

No reply yet. Not even the "let's just be friends" text. Oh well . No choice but to wait it out. To think, the original plan was just to screw her and leave.
>>
>>17517049
I wanna see how this resolves
>>
>>17517049
No reply yet is a bad sign. She's thinking of a way to let you down gentle.
>>
>>17517049
Let us know when she responds, curious to see the results.
>>
>>17517049

you fucked up hard and are weak. you shouldnt have replied at all.
>>
>>17517102
Depends on if she's shy or has anxiety issues. In the past, I'd catch a giggle fit and roll around under my blanket as I tried to figure out a response.
>>
OP HERE: If she doesn't respond back by the morning, should I just text her random things as if this never happened? We usually text all the time about random shit and funny maymays
>>
>>17517155
Nah, wait for a response first. She'll get back to you eventually don't worry. Just give it a few hours, a day at most.

If she DOES ignore you, don't bother talking to her for a while. You'll just look like a tool.
>>
>>17517155
If she's not interested then it's not ever going back to how it was. Somethings are best left unsaid.

But if she's interested then it's a new chapter.

Is there a proper reason she's not answered? Like sport, dinner time, boyfriend?
>>
File: 1472435106365.jpg (46KB, 426x363px)
1472435106365.jpg
46KB, 426x363px
>>17517155
>funny maymays

Are you guys in middle school?

If she does not respond, just never talk to her again and wait for her to text you back if she ever does. Stop texting her.
>>
OP HERE: Thanks guys for the advice. Truly anon are kings amon men. I shall have to wait and see what or if she ever replys back.
>>
>>17516492
You dun goofed from the very first message. Women absolutely hate that weak shit....ooh I've got a secret, do you want to know my secret? It's a really important secret lol xd. Are you an eleven year old? No? Then stop it.

Ask her out for coffee or something then tell her to her face. Obviously you've blown it with this one so save it for the next girl. And just to let you know there's no such thing as a girl 'friend' you either want to fuck them or they want to fuck you. Sounds brutal but it's true.
>>
Cut all communication. You were a beta bitch.

Don't do this with the next girl.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.