[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love girls like pic related. I don't care if I date, fuck,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (141KB, 760x1013px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 760x1013px
I love girls like pic related. I don't care if I date, fuck, or just hang around them. I want to experience the drugs, the art, the grunge and rebelliousness that comes with this lifestyle and have the hardcore punk girls in my life to match.

The problem is that I'm relatively straight edge. I post on 4chan, I've only drank or smoked weed, I work a stiffy office white collar job, and I'm just not "punk". If I tried to dress punk on the weekends I'm sure girls could tell that I'm just posturing and pretending I'm something I'm not.

But I really really want this so it must mean something right? What should I do?
>>
Crystal Castles aren't punk you retard
>>
>>17516508
Punk hipster grunge edgy artsy whatever

Something as far away from a basic "well adjusted" normie girl as possible
>>
>>17516514
What do you actually do in your free time. Most hobbies have an alt scene you can use to gateway.
>>
>Punk hipster grunge edgy artsy whatever
not the same thing
>a basic "well adjusted" normie girl
not a thing
are you a misogynist or a lunatic or what? you're not using words right
>>
Exact same situation as you Anon. Also running into the problem of being too straightedge and autistic to fit in with them, plus I've only started getting into the music (my childhood was devoid of all music so it's been a slow process).

They either don't talk to me because they think I'm a square, or at best they think of my awkwardness as cute, but cute like a little puppy and not like a guy they'd want to date or fuck.

At this point I'm waiting until I either get over the fetish or to find one who is actually attracted to me.
>>
>>17516530
They don't talk to you because they don't even think about you. Disinterest seems cool but it's only because they're really more interested in doing some coke in the bathroom or scoring some DMT or ket to trip off of. I fucking hate my scene and myself and you will too if you go down this rabbit hole.
>>
>>17516528
Ur Fucking retarded. You know exactly what he was trying to describe.

Go back to tumblr.
>>
>>17516525
I lift and train combat sports and go to metal shows in my spare time

All of those scenes are filled with penises

>>17516528
How does anything I said have anything to do with being misigynistic
>>
>>17516543
Is the scene itself inherently shallow or are there just a lot of shallow shitty people in it (just like there are a lot of shallow shitty people in every social group?)
>>
>>17516571
Not that anon.
The way i see it, scenes are about a facade so they will attract people who want to put on a facade.
>>
>>17516571
I think every scene heavily associated with drugs is like this. The deeper into drugs it goes, the more people use drugs as a substitute for actual personality. It's just gross and it sucks to see people who used to be great, creative, and talented become hollow husks over fucking powder.
>>
>>17516601
Fuck you faggot my waifu used to be this grunge Jewish girl who loves benzos and cuts herself don't hate you smelly neckbeard
>>
>>17516586
>>17516601
Fair enough.

Goddamn if they aren't sexy as fuck though.
>>
>>17516550
Go to shows that aren't just metal and you can probably meet people. I have friends that go to almost every show from bluegrass to edm and it's mostly just to be around drugs.
>>
>>17516491
poser

and alice glass isnt punk
>>
> dress like a punk/rebel, don't overdo it
> apply 'I don't give a fuck attitude' don't overdo it
>find a punk indie pub/bar, ideally club in your area
> talk to people inside
> ????? ..
> profit
>>
just like you're a normal guy who wants a rebel girl, maybe some rebel girls want a normal guy

but obviously you won't get far n most cases if you're unattractive
>>
>>17517124
That's all fine and dandy until you try to have a conversation. You can tell when someone like that is trying to fit into a subculture because they know absolutely nothing about the music, the history, etc. Like the goth subculture, for instance. "Nu goths" and normies stick out like a sore thumb because they're just about the fashion (which they half ass) and end up looking like they're "in costume." Go out and meet these people, they're usually friendly and accepting, but don't try to be someone you're not.

If you're just looking for an edgy attention whore with turquoise hair, that's a different story.
>>
>>17516491
Haven't read any of the replies before this one, but my limited experience is this:

Hot chicks become punk-ish because they want to get away with being bitchy sloots. It would be easy for someone in your situation to sleep with one of them, very difficult to date one without getting used.

That said, there's an obvious appeal to it. Just start being a male bohemian. Drink too much and yell guy debord quotes at police men, start finding the right bars that these people frequent, do drugs. It's a rough life style, and it doesn't mix well with having a real job, but there's nothing keeping you from adventuring a bit on the weekends and getting your toes wet.

Also, everybody likes money.
>>
I mean you're not wrong in that they're wannabe anti-establishment types but they're also heavily into drugs (and thus don't have time to rebel, because they're doing drugs) and within the year will become soulless husks inside. They hate themselves and are only 'happy' when smoking powder. When they aren't, they are tired and bags under their eyes and lifeless.

It's not romantic or anything. Just sad. Boring. Every day without being high is a grey day. Maybe they can produce great art but it's not a great environment to be in dude and everyone hates themselves.
>>
>>17516491
listen to punk. listen to cool shit. go to local shows at your local bars and make friends. Or, if you really wanna get hard, learn an instrument ( an electric or rock instrument, no acoustics) and meet people from your local scene by going to shows and eventually you could jam with some people or join/start a band. You don't have to be very good to play, you just have to want to play and know the basics (learn some chords) Most musicians are shitty and nice and will tend to join up with you and teach you some stuff if you help them make their vision real.

Eventually if you're not fat (if you are fat, lost weight fatass) and can play some shows you'll meet some cool chicks. Half of them will be lesbians, but they'll probably know some straight chicks that aren't as hot but will date you and will like cool music and eventually be a little more punk than you. Also most punks just smoke weed and drink. No one really does hard drugs after late teens/early 20's. Just don't be stupid and learn to do something. Also if you draw or paint just go to shows and ask some band if you can make their next flyer etc and that'll get you into the group.
>>
>>17517228
Depends on the scene/subculture. You won't find much of that in the punk and goth communities, especially now, but it seems prevalent in the "I'm so artsy!" hipster trash circles where everyone's in an open relationship and they all listen to Iron and Wine.
>>
>>17517174

Not really related to the OP's question but I always find it so fascinating that "the music" is sort of a priori assumed to be the important part, the thing you have to know and respect and study, whatever, as opposed to for example the drugs, or the clothes/fashion. (I know, you say they half-ass the fashion, which is often true of weekend warrior types but certainly you can find endless reams, decades of furious jeremiads against people who dress exquisitely "the look", if anything often far beyond the music people do, who the angry bitter less-popular punk thinks is not 'real' enough, often indeed *because* they dress so rad) Or even the actual human beings, like what if you like the people but not the music, why does that make you a poseur?

Nobody ever even bothers to argue that the music is the important thing, it's like an assumed axiom. But why?
>>
>>17517559
Because that's where the subcultures came from. Without the music, we wouldn't have the punk or the goth scene (as it currently is/was.) The fashion didn't come until after the music, and for both subs, it was very DIY because of the whole "poor, restless youth" thing. Punks wore what they wore because they were poor as shit. Goth borrowed a bit from that and just made it a little more spooky.

You can be goth/punk, and be really into the music, but not dress outrageously or spend a ton of money on clothes. I personally just keep a minimalist style when I'm not out with friends: all black and boots, hair up. When I talk about the people that stand out, I mean the people that throw down $200+ for an outfit from some alternative shops and expect to fit in just because they look a little different from the norm. They don't understand why we're bonding.

>like what if you like the people but not the music, why does that make you a poseur?
That's perfectly alright, but don't go out of your way to try and impress these people. It's okay to just like the fashion. But we generally gather to find like-minded people that are into the same music, lifestyle, etc. because it's hard to find those with similar interests. When people that are only into the fashion (and aren't interested in learning anything beyond that) try to make friends, it's like dealing with normal people at work, family events, etc. Our subculture is a way to get away from all of that shit and relax, so it's a little off putting. If people actually like the music, or at least want to learn about it, people are more than happy to teach others.

And this isn't to say that you can't like anything outside of any subculture. But to be part of it, you should at least appreciate where it came from.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 592x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 592x594px
>>17517645
>When I talk about the people that stand out, I mean the people that throw down $200+ for an outfit from some alternative shops and expect to fit in just because they look a little different from the norm.

Lol that's exactly what I was planning on doing

Tfw can't fit in with poor kids
>>
>I like girls who think it's okay to be a bitch because it empowers them to fight the white cis heteropatriarchy

I guess girls like that usually do anal so fine by me.
>>
>>17517942
It's not necessary and completely goes against the DIY subcultures. Unless you're into a branch of goth, like romantic or victorian, but you have to make sure everything is well made and tailored to fit you so that you don't look like you came out of a cheap costume shop.

My mom and aunt used to walk away from thrift stores with bags of clothes for less than $20. Once they were done modifying stuff, they looked fucking awesome. They'd rip holes, paint shirts, use an endless supply of safety pins and even made their own leather jackets with band logos. You can choose to spend a bit more on boots, but you can always get some nice stuff from an army surplus store too.
>>
>>17517968
>My mom and aunt used to walk away from thrift stores with bags of clothes for less than $20.

I'm conflicted on thrift stores.
I've got money though , isn't that worse going to a thrift/goodwill/surplus store and buying clothes that someone might actually need? That's like going to a soup kitchen for free food when I can use grubhub no problem
>>
>>17518048
>I've got money though , isn't that worse going to a thrift/goodwill/surplus store and buying clothes that someone might actually need?
There's a never ending supply of clothes, especially if you're in big cities. By shopping at thrift stores, you're keeping them in business (and most use the funds to try and give back to the poor community--people that can't even afford to shop there). You're also doing your part to keep stuff out of landfills. See a hole in some tights? Not a problem, make more and turn it into an undershirt. See a band t-shirt that you like but it's ripped/worn? Take off the sleeves and add a few safety pins.
>>
>>17516491
>>17516530
The same problem as those both anons, expect i'm a grill, and i'm looking for this punkedgywhatever men. I'm one of those "well adjusted normie grills" though.
>>
get an art related hobby
go to art shows
meet art people

but ofc you just wanna pretend and be a poser
>>
>>17518103
See above. We generally want people with similar interests.
>>
>>17518137
I wanna pretend t be your dad and fuck your mom
>>
>>17518137
Does liking death grips and vaporwave make me artsy and edgy?
>>
>>17518279
Is that a serious question? You like meme music, just like your typical 4channer.
>>
Since this is here can we get a break down of Punk,
Goth,
Hipster,
and other anti society cultures mentioned?
>>
Agree with some of the posters on here. If it's a scene with people who are sincerely passionate about their ideals and sense of identity, you have better luck being accepted as just another office guy than if you try too hard to fit in.
Alternative people aren't necessarily nicer or more interesting than others at all, but they are typically used to being looked down upon for how they dress and can appreciate people who hold their own. You are more likely to get respect for being at ease as the outsider than for trying to blend.

Also, the drugs are absolutely an issue. Don't lose yourself in them. One of the nastiest things about drugs is that when you're a novice trying them once or twice, it all seems exciting and more fast paced than ordinary life and what not. While once you get sucked into it, not even talking about full blown addiction but also a habit, it is possibly one of the dullest lives you can lead where everything becomes insignificant in the prospect of another hit.
>>
>>17518349
>You are more likely to get respect for being at ease as the outsider than for trying to blend.

I'll still be at a big disadvantage being an outsider trying to chase alternative girls though. Hardcore girls don't roll with bankers and consultants. They roll with hardcore guys and artists.
>>
>>17518325
I'm not interested in posting an essay (you can find this info online), but if you have any specific questions, feel free to ask.
>>
>>17518429
I don't think you understand just how many people in the alternative subcultures have day jobs. Punks and goths had to grow up and get jobs too, that's why corporate goth is a thing. We have teachers, bankers, CEOs, military, etc. You'll have an easier time being an outsider with an interest, and they'll be more than happy to teach you and help you meet people. Do that instead of trying to be someone you're not--they'll find out sooner or later anyway which will lead to you getting a bad rep.
>>
>>17516491
So you want some half retarded bitch that dresses like a hobo. .
>>
>>17518497
Yes
>>
>>17518497
They're usually pretty intelligent, unless you find yourself with the hipster trash type. But they tend to stay with other hipsters--subcultures don't want them.

>hobo
u wut m8
>>
>>17518554
If you called regurgitating liberal Jewish propaganda "intelligent" then I have some sad news for you buddy
>>
>>17518557
I'm not sure what you're talking about, but it sounds like you're putting words in my mouth.
>>
>>17518562
I'll put more than words in your mouth

Prepare your boipussy
>>
>>17518641
You have a way with words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K_X8cfHk9o
>>
>>17516543

Pretty much this. I learned after years of being a scene kid that it's retarded and everyone is anxious and no one actually likes being there. You have to drink copious amounts of beer just to keep up with all of the anxiety.

Plus a lot of scene chicks are mad slutty and will do things that upset you.

Why don't you go after a nice retarded weeb girl, anon?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.