[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I slept with my best friend's wife's best friend. She's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1305755088045.jpg (82KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
1305755088045.jpg
82KB, 500x479px
I slept with my best friend's wife's best friend. She's in a shit marriage, her hubby is a narcissist asshole (I met him once, he was an asshole on his best behaviour) who has cheated on her many times. My wife has cheated on me at least once.
I don't love my lover (other than as a human), and I hated hearing about her relationshit. It started as hugs, went to some light kissing, touching, and then we both kinda just said fuck it.
Shit happened. I'm not ashamed, but I'm going to stick to my wife's advice about her affair, which was, "If you fuck around, don't let me know about it."
I'm not asking exactly for advise, and I know I'm going to be flamed by the 15 year old NEETs here. Has anyone else been in such a situation?
>>
what does being 15 have to do with not wanting to be a mediocre human being?
>>
File: Dag.jpg (477KB, 1280x1726px) Image search: [Google]
Dag.jpg
477KB, 1280x1726px
Yeah, as long as the sex is good stick with it (her/them).
>>
>>17516383
yes but please don't get attached to this woman though you both are miserable.

Separate issue though is you own marriage. Why the fuck stay with a woman that cheated on you. I understand your indiscretion is kinda grudge fucking but that's no way to live. Your wife ruined your relationship already.
>>
>>17516389
In and of itself, nothing. However, life is not just black and white, which is a view more likely in those who are that age.
>>
>>17516405
yeah but I know a sloppy attempt at moralizing when I see one
>>
>>17516403
First point, yes. Precisely. She's not interested in anything other than being wanted, and sadly, so am I.
I'm still with the cheating wife simply because of alimony: I'd be homeless if I were to leave her. Yes, I have talked with a divorce lawyer. That lawyer also advised me that should my wife pass away, I would be under intense scrutiny from the police due to the fact that she doesn't work and past affairs are reasons to kill people.
>>
I saw you in the "get it off your chest" thread. Don't get attached to this woman, and be prepared if her husband finds out.
>>
>>17516414
Thank you for your opinion. Although I wish I were a perfect human, I'm not. I have problems. I am moralizing.
>>
>>17516383
Just keep to yourself but getting into affairs with other married people with asshole partners is like putting out a fire with gasoline.

If you're going to keep fucking try and keep it as low profile as possible and not very often otherwise it'd get obvious.
>>
>>17516422
Dubs are truth. I have seen her infrequently. I have no wish to meet her hubby again.
>>
>>17516431

I think you should try to repair your marriage, see if you guys can love each other again
>>
File: green_skeleton.png (94KB, 310x313px) Image search: [Google]
green_skeleton.png
94KB, 310x313px
Can't say I have been in that situation, but I guess I'd say what do you want out of your life? Do you have kids? What's holding you back from divorcing and either keep fucking this girl or just doing anything else
>>
>>17516436
I understand; we have gone for counselling, but my wife was more interested in punishing me than working out the problems. When she realized that she was going to be the center of attention because she had an affair, she called the counselling off.
>>
>>17516383
the 15 year old NEETS won't have to flame you about your life. Because your life is already up in flames.
>>
>>17516420
No lawyer gave you that advice.
>>
>>17516439
I want to be respected as a human. I have one child who is 14. What is holding me back from divorce is money. While I make nearly infinitely more than my wife does, she makes under $100 per month, and I will be homeless if I leave her.
>>
>>17516443
True.
>>
>>17516444
I'm sorry I don't have a recording. Granted, she also told me that advice "not as a legal representative", or something to that effect.
>>
>>17516441

How about you start collecting some money to move, because I now doubt that you guys can fix it
>>
>>17516462
go to a different lawyer
>>
>>17516466
I'm going to ask a really stupid question: Why do you say that?
>>
>>17516469
See >>17516471
>>
Bump: any one else have suggestions / flames / advice?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.