[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a fucking degenerate. I got extremely wasted a few days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (160KB, 450x593px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 450x593px
I'm a fucking degenerate. I got extremely wasted a few days ago and I guess me and my friends dine and dashed a restaraunt. I was blackout drunk, I don't remember a thing but I guess I also did a lot of other really innaprpriate things there.

The tab is around $100 and k can afford to pay it back. My friend was driving my car there and back. If it's been about 48 hours would I have been caught by now if they had my license plate? If I call to let them know I'm sorry and I will be in later to pay for the bill do I risk getting in trouble anyway? I fear I could still get charged for running out on the bill and or anything else I may have done.

Do I go make things right or do I lay low and pray I got away with it?

Am I overacting?
>>
File: 67070_3145663893.jpg (253KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
67070_3145663893.jpg
253KB, 480x360px
Call from a pay phone.
>>
Just be yourself
>>
>>17516171
You're overreacting

>be me, driving a company car with friend inside
>both of us are wasted beyond belief
>pull into little qwik-e-mart
>friend is being all loud and obnoxious talking shit about niggers
>keep telling him to chill
>I try to buy beer
>african cashier denies me the purchase, won't say why, but I know
>friend is getting angry
>tell cashier "Hey look. I just want this case of beer, that's all. I want to give you money for a product and walk out. Take my money..."
>keeps refusing to sell it to me
>I walk away "alright dude, whatever"
>walking to car, notice my friend didn't follow me
>turn around, see him pacing inside and yelling and pointing at the poor cashier
>start walking back to get him
>see my friend take the magazine rack and knock it over in a rage (my friend is native american and terrifyingly HUGE)
>TOPKEK.jpg
>he walks out
>"Yo we got to go."
>"no shit, fuck"
>get in car, put into reverse, moss it
>I reverse all the way out of parking lot doing a 180 into the street so he can't ID the plate
>wew
>go to store about a block down the street, buy beer, speed home running every red light and stop sign I see
>>
>>17516316
If they had my plate do you think I'd be have been contacted by now? Been about 2.5 days in a smallish city
>>
Threads like this make me appreciate my drunken alter-ego.

He tries to act like me and I can generally trust him.
>>
>>17516336
Nothing is going to come of it. People at restaurants don't give enough of a shit to call police and file a stupid fucking report.

And police aren't gonna fuck with a case about stolen dinner. Just don't tell ANYONE you know about it and you'll be fine.

Even if they do try to pursue anything you'll likely just get a visit from a sheriff and they might give you a citation or at worst book you for petty larceny.

Worst case scenario, you get booked for petty larceny and have to sit in a holding cell for an hour or two to see a magistrate, sign your documents and leave.

I highly doubt (like 90%) that would ever happen, especially if it hasn't happened yet.

The restaurant workers probably didn't give a shit, if anything, they probably got a good laugh and story out of it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.