[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found a 48" Samsung flatscreen in the alley behind my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
I found a 48" Samsung flatscreen in the alley behind my house. Behind my neighbor's house, to be precise. It was standing upright, copvered in a thin layer of dust, with a ziplock bag at its base containing the remote and power cable.
What are the chances my neighbor just threw out a $450 tv, gave it to the universe.
I put stuff out in the alley all the time, decent stuff I can't be bothered to sell. It's kind of a ghetto area, so it's always gone within a day.
It works fine. Should I ask my neighbor's? I don't know them.
Otherwise : Cool Shit I Found/It Fell Off a Truck thread?
>>
I put out some old guitar hero guitars a few days ago. Found a nice nightstand a few weeks ago, worth refinishing, and also spotted a dresser I put out in the alley a year ago, back in the alley, but behind another house.
>>
People throw stuff out all the time.
>>
>>17516305
I find it hard to believe the people next door are wealthy enough to just toss a tv they could easily get $300 for.
But I am not complaining. We are setting up the garage to be a hang out area, and guess what it was missing!
>>
>Hey neighbor, did you lost a $450 TV?
>Yeah it's mine
>Cool, there you go
Op are you stupid? If you live in a ghetto area why would anyone throw a $450 TV, and if they did, that means they don't want it, and if they didn't do it, then they will say yes so they can get a free $450 TV, it's yours, don't be an idiot and enjoy your new tv
>>
I have the same tv.The cable that goes into the tv from the power outlet is kinda loose but it should work ...just keep messing with the part that goes into the tv.
>>
>>17516487
Yeah, I know. I was kind of thinking like, maybe they go burglarized, and the burglars were interrupted, but it was placed outside very neatly. When we realized it worked we kinda felt bad.
It's kind of a ghetto area, but the houses are $350k+ so if you own your house (as I assume the neighbor's do), then you're likely middle class, if you are renting, then your probably holding it together paycheck to paycheck, otherwise you're living in an apartment complex, that's where the poor folks live, but it's a good quarter mile from us to one of those.
We are considering it a gift from the universe. Elderly Asian neighbor's probably just upgraded.
>>
>>17516605
Thanks for the tip, but as far as I can tell the power cable connects fine. We hooked it up to an antenna and I get more channels in the garage than I do in the living room. It's going to be a great addition to the hang out space in the garage.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.