[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a hot professor. I am also pretty attractive myself. How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1471265763137.jpg (217KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471265763137.jpg
217KB, 1080x1080px
I have a hot professor. I am also pretty attractive myself. How do I fuck her. I think she would fuck me if I did the right things. I was thinking about going to her office hours, but once I'm in there what is the most effective way to start talking about sex related things? How
>>
>>17515533

shes either in or shes out. if shes in it doenst much matter what you do. if shes out, no matter what you do she will think of you as some crazed autist
>>
>>17515533
Unless she has displayed expressive interest she almost certainly doesn't want to fuck you no matter how attractive you are. You are a child and she is an adult, immaturity is so incredibly unattractive unless she has a thing for those much more immature than herself (in that case she would make it clear to you). And by trying, you'll strain your teacher student relationship.
>>
Ask for her advice on relationships and sex, say you don't know who else to talk to, imply that she looks experienced and go from there
>>
>>17515554

the 'i dont know who else to talk to' only works if you already are close and she sees you as a special student.
>>
>>17515558
Time to become a special student, OP. baby steps
>>
>>17515554

This is terrible advice. You can't be so obvious about this. For one thing, the odds are against you because she could lose her job and potentially ruin her career if anything happens between you two. This means you have to have a completely non-sexual pretext to get closer to her, because if you start off with the student-teacher fantasy bullshit she probably won't be receptive.

Going to her office hours with a class-related question is a good start. Once you're there you can ask her something innocent but personal; the goal is to get to know her and be on friendly terms with her. You want her to see you as "Anon" and not just an undergrad in her ___ class.

Then you can start being more friendly; bring her a coffee or something, say you got a free one with your rewards card (for example - you don't want to seem to desperate or like you're sucking up for a good grade). Tell her about a secret parking spot on campus. Stupid stuff like that gives you an innocent and plausibly deniable way to make friends with her on a personal level and transcend the student-teacher relationship.

Basically, you want to get to a point where it's acceptable for you guys to hang out together outside of class as friends and not colleagues. At that point you can actually start putting the moves on her (invite her out with your friends but don't introduce her as your teacher obviously).

It's not going to be easy, but imo the quick and direct way of trying to fuck her is not going to have as high a chance of success as the "long con" so to speak. Fucking your teacher requires finesse, subtlety and suave.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.