[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been with this girl for a while now. Things have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1438918108423.jpg (118KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1438918108423.jpg
118KB, 406x364px
So I've been with this girl for a while now. Things have been going great we love each other and stuff except for 1 problem..she's very boring :/. When I say she's boring I don't mean it like she's just completely dead because for the most part she's fun, she gets my jokes and references and stuff like that she's into the things I'm into. But having a conversation with her is really hard its like she's great but her conversation skills are terrible. Like all the time I'm the one coming up with things to say and when I'm trying to keep a conversation going she just replies with like 3 words or less. I'm not going to leave her or anything I just wanna know i can get any advice on what to do to help her
>>
you probably cant change her as a person, this is just who she is, but as time goes on you will understand each other more and more without needing to talk as much.
>>
>>17515335

if she likes who she is, than you dont really love her, you just like her looks and the fact that she settled for you, but you'd rather date someone else. you arent having a 'good time'
>>
>>17515335
If she does it because she's shy maybe just encourage her to be more brave in conversations. If it's her personality well good luck, you can try to bring it up but it might make her feel really shitty then.
>>
>>17515378
Why are you even on here lol. You completely ignored everything I said and just looked at the negatives kys
>>
>>17515407
Yeah she's shy and maybe it's her personality because she doesn't really communicate with other people much she has a few friends and that's it. Usually I don't have a problem with it but sometimes it just becomes over bearing. I love her so I won't break up with her for something as small as this. Thanks for the help
>>
>>17515370
Thanks for the advice
>>
>>17515335
>and stuff
>:/
>i mean
>like
>and stuff
>like that
>like
>like all the time
>like
>or anything
>that clusterfuck ending
Are you dating a mirror?
>>
>>17515335
You're best to learn this sooner rather than later. You can not change people, and if you do you will only stress the relationship. Only help those who already want to change themselves.
>>
File: 1472092437462.jpg (114KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1472092437462.jpg
114KB, 640x628px
>>17515436
You can't be this dumb.
>>
>>17515415
>kys
Oh, so it's just teen romance.
>>
>>17515335
You just like her fucking her, but don't really love her. Big surprise in 2016.

Just leave her.
>>
>>17515335
Look at it like this OP,there are some couples where the man just wakes up,reads the paper at the breakfast table while the wife makes some eggs and tells you about her day

And the man just goes

>that's great honey
>what time again?
>I'll take care of it after work

And the woman is totally fine with it

As long as your bitch is loyal and listening to your chatty Cathy mouth,what does it matter?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.