[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tried to kill myself with a plastic bag over my head in haste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Tried to kill myself with a plastic bag over my head in haste a couple of minutes ago.

Entered panic mode and, despite ha ving headphones in my ears, could hear everything around me very loudly and ended up taking the bag off before chest pains kicked in. Not feeling very suicidal anymore right now, i'm just a bit dizzy feeling like i'm intoxicated. Anyone else had this experience? Anyone know where I can find nitrogen to do this the right way? Thanks.
>>
>>17515318
That's my boy! Never letting failure get to you.
>>
>>17515318
Congratulations! You've hit rock bottom.Can't even kill yourself without fucking it up.

Now that your incompetence has given you an opportunity to rewrite your life as it should have been.

Learn new shit
Do stuff that scares you

Whats the worst that can happen now?

Go and fucking have a life that will make others wish they were you.
>>
>>17515353
And get the fuck off the internet.
>>
>>17515353
>Now that your incompetence has given you an opportunity to rewrite your life as it should have been.
>
>Learn new shit
>Do stuff that scares you
>
>Whats the worst that can happen now?
>
>Go and fucking have a life that will make others wish they were you.

Eh, none of that really holds any interest to me. The human experience isn't really one I find any pleasure in. I've had a good run I but i'm done.

I may just keep repeating this process if I am unable to procure the required gasses for an exit bag. My theory is that eventually I'll just damage enough of my brain to the point where at very least I'll no longer hold any sort of higher consciousness.
>>
>>17515318
The atmosphere is mostly nitrogen so just go outside and take a deep breath
>>
>>17515361
You've been doing it wrong. Start again.
>>
>>17515361
I thought about that doing that too, but I'm too masochist so I'll just endure life until I die by old age.
>>
>>17515362
Can confirm this.
>>
Life is meant to be endured, not found pleasure in through lowly passions.
>>
>>17515318
That's the tenacious spirit we like to see, never give up op.
>>
File: 1457319241176.png (83KB, 325x322px) Image search: [Google]
1457319241176.png
83KB, 325x322px
Why dont you fly to Africa and devote your life to helping some people instead of going out like a little bitch?

Worst case; you dont find the work rewarding and kill yourself there, frame it as a homicide, and your friends and family get to think you died a hero.
>>
This is a sign you don't actually wanna die. Find other things to do other than making dumb permanent decisions.
>>
>>17516783
>Africa
Maybe OP should hit up Guam or Vegas hookers and booze for days.
>>
File: tmp_27727-985-1314125870.jpg (53KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_27727-985-1314125870.jpg
53KB, 500x362px
>>17517952
Forgot pic
>>
File: U serious m8.jpg (20KB, 456x297px) Image search: [Google]
U serious m8.jpg
20KB, 456x297px
>>17515361
this can't be real
>>
Why do you want to off yourself OP?
>>
You are not going to be able to buy pure nitrogen gas on the consumer market. Same goes for helium and nost other asphyxiant gases. Nowadays they cut that stuff with oxygen to make it breathable. Scuba divers even use the helium mix, which they call heliox, on certain kinds of highly technical dives. The nitrogen mix, while not precisely identical to ordinary air, is quite close.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.