[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I'll never be able to get my first choice in a woman,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (48KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
48KB, 356x200px
If I'll never be able to get my first choice in a woman, and I sure as hell won't be a woman's first choice ever- especially if that woman is my first choice, then why should I try, at life at all? Why kill myself at a career? To attract a woman who views me as beta bux? Why go out at night? To validate girls who got dumped by Chad?

i can just jerk off to get my fix, what the fuck is the appeal?
>>
>>17515262
There is none.

CHAD OR DEAD.

It's not worth trying anything if you aren't born into great circumstances. You're just supporting society that shits on you.
>>
>>17515262
>I'll never be able to get my first choice in a woman, and I sure as hell won't be a woman's first choice ever- especially if that woman is my first choice
I know this feel all too well
I think I'm just gonna channel my inner autism and spend time studying puremath and date an Asian chick (not the westernized asians in US though)
>>
>>17515262

>never be the first choice in or for a woman

so I'm no alpha chad. im reasonably attractive and though i enjoy my partners, there are obviously better ones out there.

however, i find it weird that theres this influx of thinking that peoples worth or attraction is objective.

Do yo not have feelings? do you not meet someone and think 'wow I want to be with them' ? or is it that all these women happen to be out of your league? I meet girls all the time that arent perfect but send my heart a flutter, and when the feelings are returned, its great. maybe thats just me, but are you really saying you can only get feelings for 10/10s?

and if you can get feelings for people on 'your level' why not then? why does it matter if shes a 10/10 if you dont have feelings anyway?

maybe im naive, but its better than being like you i suppose.

>why should i try at life at all

this is where it gets retarded. you are basically saying life boils down to girls, or rather, getting the best girl you can. and i just cant understand that. is there nothing in life that interest you outside of 10/10 girls? why is physical beauty the only important thing in the world for you? honest to god id rather be single than exist just to keep around a hot chick im not particularly fond of outside of her 'worth'.

>why kill myself at a career

i dont really understand the 'kill yourself' aspect in terms of career. i love my career, so i dont see it as killing myself even on the grueling days.

i do what i do cuz i love to do it and it subsidizes even more things that i love to do.

>why go out at night?

most people going out dont go out to score with some girl, and even then your career has nothing to do with that, so whats it matter? i mean i guess you can mention your career and hope shes desperate but what 10/10 would do that anyway?

i go out at night cuz its fun, even if you end up dancing alone, ur still dancing.

>what the fuck is the appeal?

living?
>>
>>17515290
being a chad isnt just about being good looking tbf. if you're socially retarded on top of not being a chad, how do you cope. as time goes on and on, it just gets worse because women expect you to have at least good social skills and be in control. the only way you get away with being socially retarded is if you are rich or 10/10. of course you can improve your social skills but its incredibly hard for some people to just randomly talk to girls.
>>
If I'll never be able to get my first choice in a woman, and I sure as hell won't be a woman's first choice ever- especially if that woman is my first choice, then why should I try, at life at all?
>because you could enjoy yourself with things that don't involve girls. For example, I play disc golf, go to craft beer bars/breweries, play regular golf, go to concerts/music festivals, and enjoy learning.
Why kill myself at a career? To attract a woman who views me as beta bux?
>don't kill yourself at it for sure, but you need to do something that keeps in you in the middle class, because being poor is not fun.
Why go out at night? To validate girls who got dumped by Chad?
>to get drunk with your friends and joke around, that's why i go out.

sincerely, a guy who is almost done with college and never been on a date in his life.
>>
>>17515297

again, you're still equating girls to life. and you're also wrong.

if you can stop thinking about 10/10 party girl socialits, you'll realize there are plenty of girls out there who are just like you.

>how do you cope

you either give up, or keep going. literally no other options. whining does nothing. i get venting, but asking how you cope iwth something you literally just do naturally is pretty dumb
>>
>>17515308
tbf, even girls that are like 5-7/10 still expect guys to approach them. the only other option is online dating and that is god awful. i know women are not life but its not easy when relationships are literally everywhere, in movies there is always subplots about relationships, songs are often about relationships etc.
>>
>>17515320

whats important to note is that outside of films aimed at women, relationships are a SUBPLOT. think about that.

yes its hard, but you'll get over it

>girls expect to be approached

yes. and you can still approach girls. but even if you dont approach strangers, life is set up that unless you are ourposely hiding you do meet people organically.
>>
>>17515290
I get the same feelings OP is describing all the time but all of the girls I've had crushes on were far from perfect appearance-wise

it's called having higher standards for yourself than you do for others, at least in my case. Or maybe it's just low self esteem

I could forgive a girl for acting like an autist to me easily, but I've ghosted girls after doing the same out of shame. I've convinced myself I'm not good enough for girls and that they'd leave me for someone better despite being legitimately attractive and /fit/

I'm not bullshitting about how attractive my love interests have been, I doubt most guys would put any of them above a 7
>>
>>17515329

whats your point here man?
>>
>>17515328
>>girls expect to be approached
>yes. and you can still approach girls. but even if you dont approach strangers, life is set up that unless you are ourposely hiding you do meet people organically.

my whole point from the beginning though is that some of us are socially retarded due to whatever reasons and never got to develop properly in regards to approaching women. unless you have experienced this yourself, you wont understand.
>>
>>17515344

i have. the difference was i deleted my dating apps and made an effort to approach women in real life. and while no one will ever get 100% of the girls 100% of the time (or even 10% of hte girls 10% of the time) you do realize that if you ahve the ability to discuss this on an image board, than you have the ability to learn how to talk to girls.

they are just people after all. if you want to blame social retardation, be my guest, not my job to fix you. but it sounds like you started whining in the learning phase and then stopped trying to learn.,
>>
>>17515339
Yeah I re-read your post and I misinterpreted the first part 2bh

I thought you meant there were obviously better partners than you out there and that you still weren't worried about them having settled/using you for "beta bux" because you've still had feelings for women you knew weren't a paragon of beauty
>>
>>17515372

i live very comfortably, but i dont pay for dates after the first one and special occassions. so any girl ive dated couldnt have been in it for the money.

All I'm saying is that while having a hotter partner is more sexually great, life isn't about sex, and neither is relationships. if you feel for the person you are with, then it doesnt really matter what they look like.

my issue is that OP is basically saying that life revolves entirely around having an attractive sex partner. nothing more.
>>
>>17515339
>>17515372
Basically I thought you were under the impression that if someone was overly worried about their "worth" to the opposite sex that they must only be attracted to "valuable" members of it
>>
>>17515386

for the most part, yes, thats what im saying. when you say 'first choice' and imply that the woman only go for men with lots of money, then its heavily implied that ur going for plastic bitches.
>>
>>17515386

not that you should never be worried ,thats boiling it down a bit too much, but yeah, OP is basically saying he doesnt see the point in life unless you get the absolute best woman in terms of objective attractiveness.

its okay to be worried about your worth and to work on yourself, but OP has reduced life to getting a beautiful woman.
>>
>>17515358
i try to approach girl and talk to them, they sometimes approach me but i dont know what to do. dont know what to talk to them about. if i ask them what they have done today, or what they do etc, they give me shitty answers that i cant follow up on. teach me the ways
>>
>>17515397

okay, but first i need you to answer this:
>have you ever had it go well, and made it to the end and dated the girl?
>or at the very least, had one successful conversation
>or is literally 100% of conversations what you are describing?
>>
>>17515389
or that you're just convinced the world is a place where the majority of women would pass you up because you aren't wealthy/attractive/etc enough

but I re-read the OP and the
>especially if that woman is my first choice

does kind of imply that he's going for chicks higher up on the totem pole

I kind of assumed that by "first choice" he didn't necessarily mean someone who was physically outstanding

>>17515392
ye
>>
>>17515414

>the majority of women

the majority of women will pass you up even if you are attractive and/or wealthy. you see ugly girls pass up much hotter guys all the time. if you want to define your worth based on some universal scale as how the opposite gender sees you, you are welcome to.

but its much healtheir and easier to just live your life, enjoy the company you do manage to keep, and focus on the one girl who makes you feel good, instead of the millions who feel awful. who cares what they think, its not like you were too fond of them beyond what their boobs had to offer.

maybe im just naive, but i guess it is better to be dumb and happy than to think about how all these people who i dont interact with and wouldnt want to interact with, wouldnt date.

>first choice

if OP wants to step in and clarify, thats great. im sure there are guys out there who can't even get 'reasonably attractive'. im a little lucky that im okay looking and score with people i do find legitimately attractive (Even if their not always ideal). i have never had to settle for someone chubby, but i dont think ill ever get that 10/10 cardio bunny. it may be harder if ur truly just ugly and have to settle for fat women.

but if you can accept where you are and how much you're not willing to improve, than all that matters is that you enjoy the time with a person.

but i guess you're right, OP could have meant reasonably attractive okay looking people that are still just out of his league, i wouldnt know. the idea of going for the best and all that seemed to imply he wants some perfect woman.
>>
>>17515406
i have dated women but only ones i have met online, and none of them relationships where successful at all as i probably fucked up.

I have successful conversations with women in university but that is because i am forced into positions where i have to talk about the work.

I have 100% never been successful at talking to a random girl in a bar/club setting. only time i will approach a girl is in a bar or club. a few times girls have approached me but i didnt know what to do and they soon left, they probably thought i was uninterested.
>>
>>17515406
also, i am currently dating a girl but its probably going to end soon. over text i asked the girl i am dating if she wanted to cuddle. she said "im going out, find someone else" i said she was being apathetic. was i wrong to say this? she sometimes asks me to cuddle.
>>
>>17515448

k, so what im seeing here is that you can in fact talk to women, but being forced to talk to strangers with no pretense is hard.

but it just plays in to what i said, which is not all talkings are successful. even the hottest of guys dont get the girl everytime.

as for strangers, there isnt much to say other than keep trying. I can't really say what i do, cuz each conversation is unique. you might be trying to approach it too clinically adn thinking about what to say instead of just saying it.

if I feel like talking about the song, i talk about that. if i feel like talking about flat earth theory, i talk about that.

both will get mixed results depending on who you talk to.

>>17515455

i responded to you in that thread to. i believe i said:

>break up wtih her. you dont even owe her an in person if you dont want to, its really no big deal.

>just dont whine about how hard it is being single in two months
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.