[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever cheated on/with someone? Did you ever feel guilty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Qi8RV.jpg (98KB, 960x643px) Image search: [Google]
Qi8RV.jpg
98KB, 960x643px
Have you ever cheated on/with someone? Did you ever feel guilty? If so, how did you get over the guilt?

I'm starting to feel really bad about it. Fuck, I'm a piece of shit.
>>
Be happy, you still have your values and morals. I lost them as soon as I got trapped by /fit/ with their feels threads, the amount of girls cheating, and me being cheated on/cheating on my past partners/getting partners to cheat on their bfs.

Sucks.
>>
I know and accept that I'm a piece of shit. any woman willing to be with me has no self respect, so they won't get mine.
>>
My bf cheated on previous girlfriends, including one he moved across the country for...

I asked him when we first met if he ever cheated, he said no. I asked him if there was anyone in between (or during) his last gf and me, he said no. Both was a lie. I'd never have slept with him without an STD test, or been with him at all if I knew about the cheating...

1.5 years in, I don't know how to forgive. It feels as bad as if he cheated on me, well maybe not but still pretty bad.
>>
>>17515254
you're still with him for 1.5 years?
>>
>>17515268

Yes, he is the best man I know besides that... all men are awful I guess.
>>
>>17515254
Cuck
>>
>>17515291
>best man I know
>all men are awful
how many men do you know exactly?
>>
>>17515347

I'm on 4chan, how many do you think
>>
Yeah, I had an affair with a married woman. She'd cheated three times before me and when I found out she cheated again I felt pretty hurt considering how our affair went. I felt pretty guilty for a while and stupid for falling for her, but I came to terms with it when I got a real girlfriend a few months later. I mean, she was going to cheat, why not with me?

Having a relationship with her wife was awkward as fuck too. Looking back on it, there wasn't much I could honestly have done. She denied it to the end, but she took charge from the very beginning. What's a 21 year old virgin supposed to do when faced with a sexy, older Latina woman telling him she masturbates while thinking about him?

If someone cheated with you just realize they're the one who did something wrong. You were a means to an end and it's probably for the best that it happened, for their partner's sake.

If you've cheated... Just remember in the future how you and your partner felt about the whole thing.
>>
3 or 4 years ago i slept with my ex and sent pics to her boyfriend.

long story short they both deserved it.
>>
File: 1470853530648.jpg (24KB, 458x346px) Image search: [Google]
1470853530648.jpg
24KB, 458x346px
I only have ever loved two girls in my life and I cheated on one with the other and now neither of them speak to me.

Fully deserved desu.
>>
Cheated on someone and with. The guilt never goes away, really.
>>
>>17515231
men feel guilty but women justify
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.