[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend of 10 months and I decided we should go on a short

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
My girlfriend of 10 months and I decided we should go on a short break, because we went on a date recently and nothing was the same, everything felt dull. Last night I found out through her friend that a month ago, a guy from her past messaged her saying I've always wanted you. She had a crush on this guy for a while, a year before we met. She said something along the lines of "you should've told me, I have a boyfriend". They kept talking for a month, she says it's just as friends. I couple days ago he told people that my girlfriend and him were "talking" not that her and I were taking a break. She corrected him and said they're not, but never told me any of this. I've never loved anyone this much, should I leave her? Help
>>
*now that here and I are taking a break*
>>
>>17515194
>break

Don't even need to read any more - she's being tempted by other guys. A "break" is just a coward's "break up" - be honest with yourself man, people have been on "breaks" forever and never actually officially break up before...

>just as friends
My ass. But you say he's just a friend, but you say he's just a friend...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg

She is not your girlfriend any more. Dump her ass like the whore she is.
>>
If she loved you like you claim to love her, she wouldn't be doing this to you. That shit ain't reciprocated, man. Let her go.
>>
>On a break
Game over. Relationship's dead. There's a 90% chance she's already fucked that other guy to get back at you.

Listen to Biz.
>>
>>17515194
listen to nsync
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4So9ho6Uo
>>
>>17515194
It's typical that the partner who suggests a break or an open relationship has already cut one from the herd, and if not ridden it yet is at least grooming it to do so. Time to move on.
>>
>>17515194
"you should've told me, I have a boyfriend"

Ya, OP she sounds great!
>>
>>17515194
The relationship was fucked the moment you went on a break, it only shows that you can't deal with your problems and your best solution is to run away from your problems and let them cool off rather than address them.
Regardless of how short the break is, regardless of if you promise to remain exclusive to one another during it, the relationship is still fucked, you are just saving face.
Chances are that you only love her now that you are facing the very real prospect of her fucking the other guy.

I'll put it to you this way, she wouldn't be talking to a guy from her past if she didn't have intentions.
She liked this guy, she has history with him and he is publicly talking about it because it is probably the truth.
Women don't just get new "guy friends", their friendships are far too fickle.

If you don't leave her, she will only cheat on you or leave you for the other guy once he offers her what she wants.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.