[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> my bfs friends don't like or care about me > I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 20160830_141015-1.jpg (2MB, 2058x2430px) Image search: [Google]
20160830_141015-1.jpg
2MB, 2058x2430px
> my bfs friends don't like or care about me
> I'm generally considered to be a nice and pleasant person to be around
> can't get over them not wanting me around
How do I get over it.
>>
>>17515109

it may not be you so much as it is they dont like girls hanging out with the guys. its not the same, no matter how pleasant you are or how much you think ur just 'one of the guys'.

its not the same.

but it may just be early on and they arent used to you as part of the dynamic. no one wants to welcome a friends gf with open arms cuz they dont know how long they'll be around
>>
>>17515125
> they don't like girls hanging out with the guys
That's probably it
> it may just be early on
It's been two years
>>
>>17515142

haha then yeah they probably dint like the dynamic. do they have their gfs hanging with the group regtularly?
>>
>>17515109
what is your role in the group when u hang out? are you trying to hard maybe? or are you looking for an external confirmation about the thoughts you are having internal?
>>
>>17515148
>haha then yeah
What was funny?
>>
>>17515148
They're all just single /a/utists
>>
>>17515156

>what was funny

the
>its been two years
bit.
>>
>>17515156
I'm OP and I've laughed at this situation before it's ok
>>
>>17515163
Maybe they don't want you around because they know what you really think about them? You don't like them, you just want to be liked. Have fun with your BF and ignore them like you would if you didn't have a person connecting you to them.
>>
playing pokemon go helped me alot OP
>>
>>17515154
Honestly I don't talk much but I play whatever games they're playing or watch whatever they're watching.
>>
>>17515180
do you enjoy the games or the company?

You dont need to do what they do to be apart of the group
>>
>>17515179
Fug off I hate pgo
>>
>>17515175
>>17515188
I like them and the things they like
>>
>>17515109

Most people don't wanna intertwined their friendship with a relationship. It's probably not that they don't like you, it's more of the fact they may not like how HE acts whenever you're around.
>>
>>17515553
>>17515109

Adding on to that.

I have a friend. Great guy, very helpful, funny, supportive.

Until he's around his girlfriend, then he puts on his Pampers and acts like some UltraChad, pompous, obnoxious, loud, like he has something to prove.

He doesn't do it anymore, but that's because we all put him on blast and he stopped that shit.
>>
>>17515553
>>17515577
Also very likely to be the case

Thanks everyone for their input.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.