[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me before i fuck it all up. I have been dating a girl for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1428578997900669.jpg (27KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1428578997900669.jpg
27KB, 550x535px
help me before i fuck it all up. I have been dating a girl for a couple of months and im fed up of her bull shit. i feel like she is taking me for granted. Im always really nice and caring toward her but she is often apathetic towards me, and makes up excuses not to see me. I nearly sent her a message calling her out on all her bull shit but realised that it might not be the right thing to do so i have come here seeking advice.

we where talking on text and i sent her a message saying that i am down and would like some cuddles, she said "im going out in a minutes, find someone else". this pissed me off and i sent her a text basically saying she is being apathetic. she hasn't replied but i feel like sending her another one saying i deserve to be treated better etc. If this carries on any longer, i will definitely end it because the relationship is toxic, she honestly doesent deserve me right now and i could do better. i lost my virginity to her so i suppose i have some feelings towards her. this isnt east for me. i also might not be able to see her for a little while longer, she lives 40 mins away on the train and she is apparently broke and doesent like people paying for her, so speaking to her in real life isnt an option. what should i do? thanks.
>>
>>17515089
bump
>>
I'm going trough the same here, i don't know what to do anymore. I'm just waiting for her to kick me out anytime soon i guess.
>>
>>17515089

break up wtih her. you dont even owe her an in person if you dont want to, its really no big deal.

just dont whine about how hard it is being single in two months
>>
>>17515089
stop giving her so much attention, shes getting overloaded. ignore her.

and dont send girly messages to her. like you want to cuddle. wtf man
>>
>>17515199
we dont talk that often though. we hadnt spoken all day today, and we hardly spoke yesterday. i dont see what is wrong with wanting to cuddle with your partner, the whole point of being in a relationship is to have someone to care for, and to feel loved. i have mates if i want to act like a dickhead.
>>
Before you blow it up, just ignore her completely for a few days and see how she acts. If she doesn't reaches out to you three or so days in a row, you have your answer. She doesn't care for you, and it isn't worth your time anymore. Tell her it isn't working and its over. Only do this if you actually care for her, otherwise just break up with her now.
>>
>>17515402
thanks. i was contemplating not talking to her for a few days, then ending it etc. Or i was going to text her later or tomorrow, and ask her why she doesent care, and if its worth talking still etc. 100% going to end it if she doesent give me a good reason. not going to put effort into this shit.
>>
>>17515402
>>17515411

Yep. It's time to dump this bitch. Just ignore her until she goes away. You can do better
>>
>>17515859
i will do. i dont think she will be expecting it desu. she went on the pill and got her clit pierced so im sure she was planning something.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.