[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I did it Got gf We made out in my room but it was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (56KB, 540x656px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 540x656px
Hey /adv/ I did it

Got gf

We made out in my room but it was then that I found out we both sucked at kissing. It wasn't her first kiss but me being a virgin loser it was the first time doing that.

I kissed her multiple times that day but didn't really enjoy it

Any tips to get them kissing skills?
>>
Practice on her more. Dont use tongue because you dont know shit. Kiss one part of her lip at a time. Gently bite (very light pressure like the most gentlest pinch which shouldnt hurt) and pull a little bit (imagine pulling her lip about 1 cm away from her face where theres only enough pressure on the bite to be able to pull) and let go.
>>
>>17515092
>Kiss one part of her lip at a time
What I meant by this is most of both yur lips should be between one of her lip (50% of her other lip should be felt by yur upper/lower lip depending on which lip was your main target.)
>>
>>17515092
>>17515100
So basically bite lip gently first?
>>
>>17515078
Get her, take a selfie of you kissing. alternatively, be kissing next to a big mirror. The self-awareness might help
>>
>>17515130
Biting is for teasing, kissing is for kissing. Reread what I said, im giving you tips on how to make it spicy, but if you arent ready then ignore the biting part.
>>
>>17515092
Ignore this shit

Kiss her repeatedly with your mouth slightly open. Move to the side of her neck and slowly work your way up her neck to behind her ear. She'll get crazy tingles and fall in love with you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.