[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean if when you text a girl she's really cold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (31KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 620x372px
What does it mean if when you text a girl she's really cold and seems uninterested, but is fun and talkative in person? We are only friends btw.
>>
She likes attention, but when shes away she gets more attention from other guys on the phone via Snapchat/Insta/Twitter/FB.

>Shes being nice by not being on her phone infront of you because she dont want you to see her sexting.
>>
She might also seem cold and not interested in talking, if you were to sit down and watch a movie together.
>>
>>17514915

you are probably not interesting in text / she is not a natural texter. not all girls sit on the phone all day.

if ur into her, ask her out on a real date
>>
>>17514915
Some people are not comfortable on the phone. Or there's someone in the room listening and she is inhibited.
>>
There can be many reason. Most often she doesn't feel like talking/have something better to do and you're just bugging her with texts but she wouldn't feel comfortable completely ignoring you.

You know, some people don't really like texting because they have other activities in their spare time.

Or you could just be talking about boring shit.
>>
>>17515017
So that's why she's normal when hanging out in person, because she sees that as the time where she'll use her energy on me and not through texting.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.