[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday I held roommate castings for a room in the shared flat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: burself.png (35KB, 805x556px) Image search: [Google]
burself.png
35KB, 805x556px
Yesterday I held roommate castings for a room in the shared flat I'm living in.

Most of the people I didn't really connect with and were just meh.

At the end however this girl came in who I really connected with and I think I even have a bit of a crush on her, this of course puts me in a dilemma.

Should I just say fuck it and take her as a roommate?
>>
>>17514816
>good job history
>ability to be quiet

What more could you ask for?
>>
>>17514826
I'm confused.
I didn't mention either of those.
>>
>>17514816
Thank you op that pic made me laugh more than it should have
>>
>>17514844
Also beware if you have a crush on her seeing her with other dudes n junk when you come home after a long hard day will just make goin home worse and worse
>>
>>17514841
Exactly my point.
>>
You're supposed to first look for people who can pay rent on time and who are considerate and won't bring people over at 3am or steal your food. It's a roommate not a best friend. If you click with them fine, but people want to wind down and relax in peace at home, not have fun.

Also it's a bad idea to room with someone you have a crush on. When it all goes splat you can't break a lease easily. Just room with someone else and ask the girl out
>>
>>17514841
What anon means is you shouldn't choose someone cause there cute you should look at things like how loud they are, are they up all hours of the night? are they clean ? the things that would make living with someone you dont know bearable
>>
>>17514863
she's studying and gets money from her parents
and she also seems to be the introverted quiet type
>>
>>17514884
introverted and quiet, until that six pack jack she met on okcupid comes by for his regular dick delivery and makes her scream into your paper thin walls.
>>
>>17514878
Yeah of course, I asked her about these things first and didn't get the impression she was messy or loud.

>>17514876
>room with someone else and ask the girl out
I thought about that, but wouldn't that be kinda shitty?
>hey I like you a lot, but a little too much so I'm gonna take somebody else.
>want to hang out sometime?
>>
>>17514896
You're not getting it. You're not supposed to like your roommate. It's not a popularity contest. You're supposed to find someone you think you can live in relative harmony with for a year. If you have a crush on this girl , you clearly won't be able to live in harmony with her. especially if she starts dating someone else. Or brings a guy home and you lie in bed hearing her fucking him wishing it was you. Most people understand it's a bad idea to hook up with roommates. This is because you can't get space and are stuck with the person in the event it all goes south.
>>
>>17514906
Alright lets say I just have a friendly relationship with her.

>doesn't drink
>doesn't smoke
>not a party animal
>similar interests

The only thing we didn't really agree with is sleep rhythm, which I am already used to from my previous roommates.

But how could she not be the perfect friend/roommate combo?
>>
>>17514816
no, you should not. you should go with the roommate you felt the most 'meh' about.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.