[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is sex like with fat women? I'm a skinny dude, about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Obesity-Getty.jpg (250KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Obesity-Getty.jpg
250KB, 2048x1536px
What is sex like with fat women? I'm a skinny dude, about 5'8 130lbs and have an attraction to this overweight friend. She has expressed interest in me (flirting, being handsy) and I think I want to have sex with her, but her size is intimidating.
>>
Don't harm yourself like that OP
>>
You will be poking around her flabs until you feel something wet and even then you got to check to make sure you arent getting into her sweaty fatrolls.
>>
>>17514784
how overweight are we talking?

sex with a chubby girl can be pretty great, lots of extra blubber to play with. I may be a bit biased though since I'm into bigger girls to begin with.
>>
>>17514938
>lots of extra blubber to play with
good lord
>>
File: some fat bitch idk who it is.png (952KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
some fat bitch idk who it is.png
952KB, 1100x618px
>>17514941
what?
>>
depending on how fat, there are more surfaces for friction. try to keep it wet or oil up if you can.

t. a guy who bangs fat chicks exclusively
>>
>>17514952
You like playing with fat? You must be a fatty because the only fat thats attractive in a women is on her tits and ass.

>b-but her jiggly stomach and sides!

Fuckin repulsive anon, kys.
>>
File: 1467072288832.jpg (765KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1467072288832.jpg
765KB, 800x1200px
>>17514960
different people are attracted to different things, I shouldn't have to explain how fetishes work to you on fucking 4chan
>>
>>17514959
a bit of samefaggery

also a fupa or giant ass cheeks can make orifices harder to reach.

this is what they mean when they say "the right equipment"
>>
>>17514784
Did it once. Felt like those insects where there's a very small male fucking the big female. Otherwise it's pretty much the same thing, a hole is a hole. It's just visual.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.