[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A guy i know owes me 80 dollars. It's been about a month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: giphy.gif (478KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
478KB, 500x321px
A guy i know owes me 80 dollars. It's been about a month now and he keeps giving me excuses to why he can't give me the money right now.

What should i do to make him give me the money? I can't threaten him or something like that because he's a wannabe gangster and will probably send some people to beat me up.
>>
>>17514770

This is your lesson to never lend people money. A friend once owed me money for weeks straight and I beat him up, he payed right then and there.
>>
>lending money to wannabe gangsters when you're a pussy
Nothing to be done, except wait and pray that he'll feel like returning your money. And yeah, let it be a lesson. Never lend money to anyone, but your closest relatives and family.
>>
>>17515042
Nice friendship, anon.
>>
>>17514770

> Lending money
> Wanna be gangster

You were mugged, you dickhead, accept it.
>>
>>17515079

Obviously he's not my friend anymore.
>>
>>17515047
I don't agree, mate. It only depends of the person we're talking about. I have friends who pay me as soon as they can, but my brother owes me about 300-350 bucks, and don't let me even start talking about my parents...
>>
>>17515090
How come? What's a little ass-whipping between bros?
>>
>>17515099
Haha family and money dont mix. My bro owes me about a grand on his newest tab, hints multiple tabs, and my mom owes me so fucken much i dont want even to talk about it, its irritating.
>>
OP, If all hell fails then time for that black ski mask you know that 3 hole and the banger hahaha
>>
confront him even he's alone, hold out your hand and say
>give my money
if he says anything other than
>ok here you go
don't get mad
keep cool and punch him right in the mouth
actually aim for his lips
then say
>i'll be back next week

it lets him know not to fuck with people's finances and hopefully he'll learn (from your example) to keep his word
don't ever give anyone a pass without charging interest. in this case, a busted lip that'll hopefully remind him of the cash he said he'd pay you back but didn't. he thinks you're a bitch. that's why he hasn't paid you. if you aren't a bitch, you need to prove it to him if you ever want your money.
>>
>>17514770
Tell him to contact you when he has your money then leave and try to forget about him; if he never contacts you, it was probably worth the $80.
>>
When you lend money, dont expect it to be payed back. Lend money with the decision of valueing money more than your relationship with them (friend/family/sexual) and if they dont return it then either risk the relationship by asking how are they going to pay it back in a timely manner (if you didnt tell them when you expect the money back) or if they want to ignore/make fun of the debt then either drop them from your life OR kick their as/rob them and then drop them from your life.
>>
>>17514770
>I can't threaten him or something like that
Yes Anon, you can.
Tell him dead people don't have friends.
>>
>>17515196
op please don't threaten to kill someone over 80 bucks unless you're actually gonna do it.
ishygddt
>>
>>17514770
Shouldn't have lended your money then should you? See this as a lesson, a very expensive lesson.
>>
File: 1462465843170.jpg (522KB, 722x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1462465843170.jpg
522KB, 722x1000px
I adopted a simple rule in life. With family and friends, where possible, make money immaterial. That is, do not address money matters unless absolutely necessary. When absolutely necessary, realize that any money that you give them is gone forever. There are such things as repaid loans among friends and family, but they are rare and even at the best of times can breed animosity. If you absolutely must LOAN money, then get it in writing, and be prepared to damage your relationship breathing down their back until they repay you.
>>
>>17514770
Be thankful it only took you $80 to get this kid out of your life forever.

He sounds like a complete piece of shit. The only sad part is you could probably have gotten a bargain deal by loaning him $50, or even $20.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.