[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Been rated 8/10 by quite a few grils in person and online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1467853289395.gif (998KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1467853289395.gif
998KB, 500x383px
>Been rated 8/10 by quite a few grils in person and online
>Started online dating 2 months ago
>Quickly realized, that I wasn't up to the standards of any girl above a 6 or 7
>Started dating 5s and a few 6s
>Just get constantly ghosted after the first date, got the occasional second date, but not often
>Have interesting stories to tell, always make the girl laugh, know how to hold a conversation

Is it just me, or is dating/online dating complete fucking bullshit for guys nowadays? I have been on 13 dates in two months, and nothing panned out. Some of them I turned down myself because they were like talking to a plank. Some ghosted me, and others thought WAY too highly of themselves.

What is the point? Its not like I'm trying to land some model tier gf, or a doctor or anything, but this shit is still impossible.
>>
>>17514602
We live in a time when girls think too highly of themselves and women use dating sites to stack the deck even more in their favor despite most of them not knowing how a computer works other than to take selfies and one-up other women.

Also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuH9bsIS8e8
>>
I read an article by a (believe it or not) feminist, detailing just how fucking bad it is for men on online dating.

I actually refuse to do it myself, because I've seen my buddies struggle with it, and get incredibly frustrated with women on there.
>>
>>17514660
My friends are having a hell of a time using online dating, but I had great success. I hear women are really shallow about height on there. I am 6'2" and they are 5'7" and 5'8". So honestly I think as long as you are tall and confident you can have success. I met my fiancee online. I do agree that it is bullshit for the most part though. Considering they care so much about height which is something we have no control over.
>>
Unless you get really lucky, and by lucky I mean the girl had little to no options, girls don't seriously date guys online unless they are 9 or higher. Dating site have become an excuse for girls to speed up the process of seeing your worth with or without looks and toss you aside if you less than perfect or not a prince charming or can't provide to compensate for looking below average.
>>
>>17514671

Everything started going to shit when women began to employ masculine standards of ruthlessness in assessing prospective mates.
>>
>>17514602
>Is it just me, or is dating/online dating complete fucking bullshit for guys nowadays?
No, it's just you. You're an asshole and a creeper, and you can't hide it once a girl meets you, and so they run away. 8/10 looks meamln very little when your attitude is bad enough to knock 6-plus points off of your league.
>>
Girls are very flaky and ghost guys for no reason at all. Most of them occur after a first date. It goes nicely, you get along well, you text each other afterwards saying how nice it was. Then later you write about plans for another date and nothing. She stops replying. She's ghosted you.

Just remember it's probably not your fault and there is nothing you could have done differently. It's a numbers game for everyone, just move on and get more dates until you finally find a girl who won't ghost you.
>>
>>17514667
That's bullshit though. I'm 5'7" and have no problem finding girls online, regardless of their height. Plenty of taller guys have no luck at all.

Have a good-looking photo and an interesting profile text and you'll get interest.
>>
I live in an area in the states where a lot of foreign girls either visit or move to, and I've noticed its mostly a north american thing that women have gotten ridiculous with their standards.

Seriously, I can't land a date with an american girl above a 6. But now I'm dating, and banging an 8/10 girl from Spain, and there is another girl from denmark who wants to go out with me as well.

If you live in an area that gets a lot of foreign traffic, hit those girls up, trust me. They usually don't suffer from disney complexes, and have a decent head on their shoulders.
>>
>>17514733
What's the state if I may ask? I want to consider my options assuming I ever travel one day.
>>
>>17514602
women are shallow op they want the full package they want both looks and alpha traits. you have to be literally superman for them to give you a chance.
>>
>>17514602
Online dating is like dating in real life too - you still have to know what you're doing. If you're looking for an authentic person that you jive with, then you're going to have to act like it in your profile, who you contact, how you contact them, etc.

Most people on Internet dating sites just want to get validated. The rest just want to fuck. There is a small, small minority of people looking actively for a *realtionship* on OKC, POF, etc.

However, like in real life, instant attraction and fucking can turn into a relationship. I met my current girlfriend of 3 years on OKC. The key to my success was knowing what I wanted and then not really being shy. I got on, she was hot, I read her profile, she was intelligent enough to write a sassy/good profile, so I messaged her.

Then I met her for a drink. We talked. I bought her one drink lol, then I got tired and called it a night. She followed my lead.

The next weekend, I had her over for football with my roommates. Then I took her upstairs and fucked her. ... 3 years later.....

So yes, you can find good women BUT like in real life, you have to be honest with yourself about what you want and act accordingly.

Also, about the whole "numbers" shit... yeah you need to get over that rating system and stop protecting your ego by putting other people down.
>I'm an 8
>Can't find no 8s for meee, only uggos
Stop protecting your ego and realize you either want to fuck or you don't. you're either attracted or you're not. She wants your dick in her mouth or she doesn't. The #s thing is a red flag.

My guess is you need to work on your self image, up your Game, and work on your personality. No one wants to fuck a guy with a chip on his shoulder about how he "should" be fucking "hotter" women.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.