[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>27yo male >party last night with coworkers and friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (52KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 640x481px
>27yo male
>party last night with coworkers and friends
>been making sexual inuendos in text with this girl
>she's a friend I know for a few years but getting close only recently
>things get crazy last night
>everybody drunk/wasted
>she comes to my place without having to ask
>intense sex from 4 to 7 am
>sun rises
>says she feels weird and get back to her place
>tonight there's another party with coworkers
>she'll be there
>we shared texts today
>she's usually bitchy with a massive ego
>today's text made her sound like a cute and kind person
>says she's also enjoied the sex

Do I take her to my place again tonight? How do I do it? How does she become a proper FWB?
>>
>>17514552
Repeat the situation last time, get her and you drunk and let the alcohol take the wheel on your life.
>>
File: image.jpg (369KB, 1792x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
369KB, 1792x2048px
>>17514583
Already had an alcoholic fwb in the past, not eager to experience it again
>>
Party everyday?
>>
Don't get as wasted this time. Put the moves on her and seduce her; this will help her to see you as an ongoing thing and not just a drunken fling
>>
File: image.jpg (380KB, 2048x1855px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
380KB, 2048x1855px
>>17514753
I guess I'll do it like that.
Should I be worried if she doesn't come this time?
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 700x992px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 700x992px
Bamp
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.