[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't get through my trust issues. I am a girl and have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: 1467717904715.gif (936KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1467717904715.gif
936KB, 500x281px
I can't get through my trust issues. I am a girl and have been unable to trust anyone since I was a child. Got too used to know that mommy wouldn't keep her promises and instead she'd punch me. Should I just abandon trying to get a relationship since I just can't trust?
>>
Considered therapy?
>>
>>17514381
Done it for 17 years now, isn't really helping :/
>>
She..she would punch you? Wow. And you've already tried therapy, I'm really sorry to hear that OP. I sincerely hope things get better for you. I have trust issues as well, I keep my social circle very tight knit. Is there no one in your life you can trust even a little?
>>
>>17514388
Find someone trustworthy
>>
>>17514394
I don't know, maybe my grandma but I know (or well, suspect) that she likes my uncle and her daughter (my cousin) better because they are more normal people and she would help them rather than me. I have a twin brother too but he is a drug addict so can't really trust. I have tried relationships but I have gotten cheated on, I guess there is some "come mistreat me" vibe I have going on.

Also my father and his side of family abandoned me after they knew me for less than a year. So that's pretty hard thing for me, why would anyone else treat me well if even my own parents can't do it. Almost feels like they don't love me..
>>
"dont trush even ur dad or mom"
dont get bf or someshit
they will just want to fuck u and they will waste ur time, sorry but this is the truth.
>>
>>17514580
I think being with someone would only damage me more. I have one friend and ofc my brother so that's enough. I have figured out what I want to do for living too and managed to find ways to be happy. But I still do get crushes and because I am a girl, guys approach me often. It sounds really tempting to just give up on that and say no to all guys..
>>
Ah yes the good old mental illness, good luck being happy in life
>>
>>17514380
>she'd punch me
playful punch ? maybe your mom is just a really fun and physical person
>>
>>17514612
Nah, I wish, I could just get some medication and be over with it but I have no mental illnesses.

>>17514619
Wow how didn't I think of that!
>>
>>17514628
see you resented your mom for such silly misunderstanding, and now you have mental issue. Typical vicious cycle.
>>
>>17514628
I have what you have and it's a mental illness.
Good luck ever trusting anyone, at least you can get laid if you're horny so gotta look at the bright side or some shit like that
>>
>>17514632
Oh? I've been just told that I will learn to trust some day blahblah. Does this kind of thing have a name even? But yeah, glad I enjoy being alone anyway.
>>
>>17514380
>Should I just abandon trying to get a relationship since I just can't trust?

You dont really need to trust your partner to be in a relationship with them. Just imagine this planet is about to be destroyed next week, enjoy each other 's company, have fun and don't expect anything !
>>
>>17514633
Paranoid personality disorder
>>
>>17514598
look my eyes girl, as a boy, i dont want to get gf or friend because srsly its a time and money waste u can do it what you want when u re alone also u can do it what u want the money u earned, so reject every motherfucker because they just want to fuck you thats all. find a hobby and job also u can read book, play comp games i mean this is ur fucking life and probably u will live about 50-60y more, your fucking life is diamond and dont let it fucked by someone else
>>
i can understand your situation more or less im trying to find a trustworthy person who understands me but i feel like boys dont get it and girls always lie to me (im a boy). i wouldnt stop looking for a trustworthy person its just too depressing being alone. Hit me up if u wanna talk or somerhing
>>
>>17514598
desu you can try it. All those things about trust issues and so on are a lot of red flags. If the guy continue to be interested in you, maybe he is for real. Just remind to yourself that you can't have the same type of relationship of other girls. You can't say "this guy is cute so i give him a chance", you need to befriend him. Then let him know you better and only there think about start a relationship. Really, you can't put away love for all your life, it's just sad.
>>
>>17514380
What are your living conditions?
do you still live with you abusive mom?
what do you do for a living?
>>
>>17514820
Guys don't mind these issues but I do attract a lot of the ones that want to "save" me or just hurt me. But I get what you say and I acknowledge that I can't really be the only trustworthy person on earth and everyone else is a cheater or an abuser.

>>17514832
I live alone far away from my mom. Trying to finish school and go to university next year (a bit older than others).
>>
>>17514854
welp you seem to be doing fine by your own.
The only issue here is that you have to be extremely picky when it comes to go.
The bad news is the older you get the harder would be for you to find someone that wouldn't just look for someone younger than you.
But hey, it's better to wait for the right person than waste your time with someone you aren't comfortable with, right?
>>
>>17514872
Yeah you're right. It's just confusing when people really push me to date, I know it's hard to find someone if you don't look but.. I don't want to look. Maybe someday I meet someone who is good for me but what if I can't do it because of trust issues? Or maybe ten more years of therapy will help, who knows. Alone feels good for now. If I ever feel like I could overcome my issues, I will try but not force myself.
>>
>>17514891
if you are anything like me you would rather have someone as a friend first and then develop that into a relationship.
if that's the case it means people approach you from the begging to the intention of dating, which is a really uncomfortable position to be in since you hardly know anything about them and you just don't know what to do.
May I ask, have you ever been in a relationship before? and if not, what was the closet you ever were to be in one?
>>
>>17514909
I have been in two (really easy to get into one since I am average looking girl), the first just happened, one of the first guys that showed interest in me when I turned 16 and grew boobs so nothing special there.
The next one lasted for three years and he was a bisexual in closet, so he cheated on me with men and transwomen, also with coworkers and his ex. So that really made the trusting thing even worse. I notice now how quick that relationship happened. Ideally I'd like to get to know someone for like a year but with the thought of dating eventually but that's not possible. And this may sound weird but would a normie or non-normie (someone who may have similar experiences as me) suit me better?

I used to get very sad about everything that has happened to me and cry how nobody never really loved me or treated me well. In addition to what I mentioned, I lived in fostercare for years and I was a cutter when I was a teen. Now I get sad about it like twice a year so I think I am doing pretty well.
>>
>>17514944
You shouldn't overcomplicate things especially with stupid things like ''normie'' and ''not-normie'', just find someone you like and you can trust.

So the real issue would be can you be bothered to look for someone actively
>>
>>17514957
Hm yeah. But what if I meet someone really amazing? My trust issues won't disappear. That is the main problem. I guess there is a fear of missing out on something if I just give up dating completely.
>>
>>17514944
I think the best to do in this cases is try to open up a little with giving up on yourself complete.
Try getting into new hobbies when you can interact and meet knew people, assert who are worth to get to know better and go from there.
Maybe you could be the one that pushes for a relationship, but not until after you are sure is with someone you are willing to trust.

I've known girls in the same situation, they got into relationships with (way) older guys when they were younger, and these guys only wanted to get some young pussy with any drama whatsoever and when they fill satisfied just left them after years of trust and happiness shatter.
Not all people are that shitty. Some are worth trusting, some others don't. But is up to you to decide and not just written them all off from the beginning.
>>
>>17514978
Yeah sounds like a problem, you seem young enough maybe you'll figure the trust issues out good luck with it.

I think what people like to say is if it happens it happens, love is a forcemof nature and you shouldn't chase the wind like you shouldn't chase live or some gay shit like that.

Trust issues are just that in the end, issues surely you can figure them out though I am not too confident for you maybe I'm just projecting myself onto you
>>
>>17514978
Well, if he is amazing and good for you, he just accept you and so act consequentially. A "problem" don't cut your off completely, just make things more difficult. Also remember that everyone have some flaws.
>>
>>17514987
Yeah but if you have an easier situation than me you could do it, you sound smart about these things. I am 24 atm, mom (alcoholic) beat me when I was a kid, dad (drug addict) and his whole family abandoned me because I got drunk once at 15 and that was the only time I ever got drunk and don't drink at all anymore. I was bullied by other girls at fostercare, they'd attack me and beat me (3vs1), I was bullied by boys too and they'd strip me naked etc, there were drugs at home always, mom's boyfriend pointed a loaded gun at me and threatened to shoot me. A lot of bad stuff. But surprisingly, it's not because I am a bad person, most people say I am the kindest person they've met. Could have been worse really.
>>
>>17515014
Maybe you should try to forget the past because if you keep those memories constantly in the back of your head everything you say and do and see will be seen with a hint of that and you won't be really able to see the present for what it really is but just in that negative light.
Are you indian btw?
>>
>>17515077
Nah as I said, I remember that stuff like twice a year.
Oh I'm not Indian, what made you think that? My English?
>>
>>17515097
Nah I just wanted to know if you're indian
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.