[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So in order to take my mind off a crush who went out with a friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1424471379645.jpg (64KB, 800x552px) Image search: [Google]
1424471379645.jpg
64KB, 800x552px
So in order to take my mind off a crush who went out with a friend of mine instead, I started lifting again, picked up a new hobby and started talking to other girls.

Actually went on a date with a cute girl soon after, was having fun, she was great to talk to, we spent 5 hours together, she kissed me at the end and said she'd love to meet again.

Week later I asked if she wanted to hang out again, she got super cold, one word replies to texts, doesn't want to hang out, never initiates contact.
Tried again a week after, same story. Stopped contacting her and gave up, don't wanna be a creep. I guess she met a more interesting guy? I've been told that girls are always seeing a few different guys if they're not in a relationship already.

Is this what approaching/dealing with girls is always like? I don't have much experience, hell, that was my first proper date, before that I'd just get girls in night-clubs or parties and never deal with them again.

Guess I'm back to square one again, but how do I get better at dealing with this shit?
>>
Bomp
>>
You did fine man. This is the nature of dating in 2016. Just keep going on dates and you will strike it lucky eventually. Don't spend too much time on people who don't want you.
>>
>>17514513
It just feels so weird that she did a complete 180 so quickly. I fucking suck at texting so maybe that's what turned her off?
Doesn't matter now anyway, time to move on again.

Is it like this for most guys? A game of numbers?
>>
>>17514520
Girls do this man, dont worry about texting, you got a kiss and are just over thinking it really. You didn't lose anything man you did the right thing by leaving her alone. You gained xp so you play the game better and better each time. Yeah its pretty much like this for everyone. GL with the next one homie.
>>
File: 1454988199696.jpg (81KB, 612x534px) Image search: [Google]
1454988199696.jpg
81KB, 612x534px
>>17514378
>girls are always seeing a few different guys if they're not in a relationship already.
fuck me wow is this true
>>
>>17514520
Yup, it's cuck or be cucked
>>
>>17514378
>we spent 5 hours together, she kissed me at the end and said she'd love to meet again.
I don't think she finds you physically attractive.
Honestly there isn't a more subtle reason if I dropped a guy after one date.
>>
>>17514547
Thanks man.

Yeah, I've really been overthinking this, probably because I don't hang out with girls often and never had a proper relationship.
But you're right, I tried, failed, got some life XP and it's onto the next one now.

>>17514561
Depressing when you put it like that.

>>17514569
She said I was cute, guess that's not really a compliment if you're a guy? But why do girls initiate a kiss with a guy they don't find physically attractive then? Pity?
Fuck it, doesn't matter now anyway, I need to stop thinking about it altogether.
>>
fucking women man, so confusing
>>
Is it true that girls always date more than one man and drop them as soon as a better one shows up?
>>
>>17515476
Almost always if she can.
>>
>>17515476
Pretty much.

I know this sounds horrible, but you really do have to grow comfortable with the notion of being a homewrecker and taking women from other dudes. The kind of girl who is relationship material is usually already in one.

There really isn't any such thing as a physically attractive girl who (i) WANTS to be in a relationship and (ii) CAN be in a relationship that isn't. If she's good looking and still singlef for any extended period of time, chances are she's too in love with her independence to be decent relationship material or has mental/intimacy issues that preclude her ability to have a healthy, sustainable relationship.

Otherwise, why wouldn't she be in one? Opportunities are presented constantly for attractive girls IF they want to capitalize.
>>
>>17515540
>The kind of girl who is relationship material is usually already in one.

Isn't this true of guys too?
>>
>>17515600
As a woman, yes, by 22-24 most of the marriage material guys are taken. Good mates settle down early.

You should never date a cheater though. If you're cheating with someone, they'll cheat on you if the going gets rough. Better to go after people recently out of long term relationships who aren't looking to just hook up. Those are your best bet whether you're a man or woman.
>>
>>17515600
No because guys have to actively search a relationship to be in one.
>>
>>17515540
So basically I need to start seeing women as property/commodities that I compete for?
>>
>>17515659
In a way, yes. I don't think it should alter your behavior towards them per se, but I do think that getting a partner you want is like anything else: if it's worth having, chances are someone else already has it or wants it as well. Man, woman, doesn't matter. Generally, people want the same stuff in other people. You're unlikely to find some person whose worth only you recognize that is just sitting their waiting for you to claim them. You have to fight for them; not just the other people that want you want, but often the object of your affection as well. Just because you see the value in them doesn't mean they see the value in you without some work on your part.
>>
>>17514378
>Week later I asked if she wanted to hang out again

So does that mean you didn't talk to her for a week after your date?
>>
>>17515600
not always... depends on her moral code and the local traditions and cultures
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.