[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with an inferiority complex? I have a friend and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (421KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
421KB, 500x375px
How do I deal with an inferiority complex? I have a friend and she is better than me at like everything and it pisses me off to no end.
>>
>>17514327
just be the bigger slut, guys appreciate that.
>>
>>17514329
No I'm a dude, not a chick.
>>
>>17514327
There are 7 billion people on the planet. Chances are you're inferior to most of them. If that doesn't bug you then why would 1 person bug you
>>
>>17514341
I happen to know this person is why.
>>
>>17514327
How can this person even be your friend then??
I have an inferiority complex, I get jealous and insecure a lot of times, but whenever my friends achieve something better than me, I genuinely feel happy. I never feel upset whenever a friend is better than me, even if the area is something I love/ excel in.
Maybe you should look for a new friend?
>>
>>17514344
Then you're just jealous
>>
>>17514349
Probably, what's the best way to handle that?
>>
>>17514350
Handle your emotions like a man and have a heart attack at 50 like the rest of us.
>>
>>17514347
Could be, she always plays up herself and rarely compliments me, and is always like "why don't you listen to me when I'm right?!"
>>
>>17514369
Yeah man just cut her off. A friend is someone who corrects you but ALSO compliments you. Even if in her mind she's trying to be helpful, it's coming off wrong and you're clearly not feeling good because of it. Not worth a friendship yo.
When you find new friends who are much nicer to you and you're really enjoying yourself with them, you won't even care what she does.
Associating less with her is an immediate way to handle her...for something more long-term, I suggest working on your own issues and becoming better, self-discipline and such.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.