[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Can't stick to anything >Always changing jobs or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1472201604611.png (222KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472201604611.png
222KB, 500x500px
>Can't stick to anything
>Always changing jobs or majors
>Can't commit
>Always feel like 'This isn't for me"

whats wrong?
>>
>>17514235
It's possible the world told you you're special and you can do anything. So you quit anything that is either too hard or too easy.
>>
>>17514235
Maybe that stuff isn't for you. Instead of freaking out, take time out and do some introspection. Try not to focus around what job you want to be saddled with for the rest of your life, and instead think about what you value most in life, and find a job that allows you to acquire those values while also being somewhat interesting.

For example, I love learning and music. I put those pretty much above everything else. I don't care too much about having a nice house, or expensive car, or anything like that. If I could find a decent job that covers the bills, and gives me loads of free time, that would be perfect for me. Ideally, a job IN music would be great, but that's not always likely.
>>
First you need to think about WHY youre constantly changing jobs and majors. Is it because they become too challenging, are they boring, etc? If something "isnt for you" what is it that makes you come to that conclusion? Address those issues first and work from there to think about things that ARE for you. What do you like, how much effort are you willing to put in?
>>
OP do you have ADHD symptoms? This reminded me of me and I ended up having mild to severe adhd.
>>
>>17514235
This is me. Literally me. No other anon can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This anon could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this anon is me. This anon is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this anon is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this anon side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this anon every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this anon every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I act to this anon. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this anon and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this anon is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this anon, I had an existential crisis. What if this anon was the real me and I was the online poster. What if this anon actual became aware of my existence? Did this anon have the ability to become self aware itself?

>>17515480
>mild to severe
Well choose 1. There's kind of a big difference.
>>
>>17515724
It's between mild and severe.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.