[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am 20 living in my parents "basement" not really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1453223860850.jpg (629KB, 2500x1870px) Image search: [Google]
1453223860850.jpg
629KB, 2500x1870px
I am 20 living in my parents "basement" not really a basement just other room, I work dead-end job and in my spare time play vidya all day, or try to make music, basically have no ambition, goals or aspirations in life.

Lately I've been pressured by my family to go get a girlfriend point is, I don't want a girlfriend, or any relationship if that matters.

How do I tell my parents without confrontation if possible that I don't want gf, they seem to look down on me cause I'm virgin and never had any experience with opposite sex
>>
>>17513823
Do you really not want a relationship? Or do you tell yourself that to make your life bearable? If yes then tell them straight up how you want to live. Expect: get fuck out my house and grow up or if your lying to yourself, workout and go get friends.
>>
>>17513823
why the fuck would they care about you not having a girlfriend? working a dead-end job seems to be a much bigger deal in the long term
>>
Go out busking? Try to prioritize making music over vidya. Also don't worry to much about basement dwelling. Instead think about ways you can personally improve.
>>
>>17513884
>>17513890
>>17513969

OP here.

Yes I really do not want a girlfriend, I noticed that I wasn't really wanting to pursue girls even for sex etc, whilst every other dude was like "man check that ass" etc, I actually thought I was gay but men didn't attract me either.

I don't know why they care about me not having a gf, they think that this will fix me somehow, that magically I will stop being stupid and be really ambitious. Also I work dead-end job cause I am stupid and I barely passed high school.

About music, I really don't want to make life from it I mean I really enjoy doing it but make it a job? Nah thanks.
>>
>>17514107
>I don't know why they care about me not having a gf
Because they want grandchildren, dumbass.
>>
>>17514121
well tough shit, I don't want children, also my sister has children already
>>
>>17514135
Good, now go tell them that.
>>
>>17514138
I did tell them that earlier, they still want me to get gf and perhaps with that they think I will get better life, but that's not true
>>
>>17514121
fucking normies are a fucking plague that needs to be purged

>YOU HAVE TO DO ALL THIS SHIT THAT INVOLVED LIFETIME COMMITMENTS AND BRINGING OTHER LIVES INTO THIS WORLD THAT ARE GOING TO OUTLIVE MY WISHES BY 50 YEARS

jesus christ. at least my fucking loser ass g parents and dad all fucked off and died before a was a teenage. gotta figure out how to do get rid of g ma and mom now
>>
>>17514147
Hi OP, the reason they want you to get a girlfriend is because they think youll want to be a better person when you have someone to prove yourself to.

Because you obviously don't feel the need to prove yourself to them. This is a mistake, considering I have a girlfriend who isn't a better person for me and I was the one that improved her, a girlfriend can just be just as lazy or worse off and in turn damage you.

Girlfriend won't magically fix you or make you a better person, although the right one will. If you really want them to get off your back literally, take a small course online, get a cheap certification for some technical thing, and that will help show them that you're actually making an effort. If I were you I would look into medical assistant stuff, it's fairly cheap, can all be done online and is in constant requirement.

Hours are generally easy because Drs are lazy pieces of shit, but the work difficulty may very.

Tl;dr: find a way to self improve outside of virtual media.
>>
>>17514180
Plus, in all likelihood, you're parents will pay for it, and it will actually help you make a living wage (more vidya, music equip, food, booze, whatever makes your cock tingle).
>>
join the FFL. or army. or kill yourself.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.