[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any anon think it's possible to send thoughts to other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 392584_6432_2.jpg (138KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
392584_6432_2.jpg
138KB, 750x422px
Do any anon think it's possible to send thoughts to other human beings from far away, to send them positive or loving feelings?

Do any anons think we can maybe communicate with each other through dreams? Or that maybe certain parts of "The Power of Attraction" might be real?

Can this stuff be used to repair broken friendships? Sounds bonkers to alot of people, but I kind of want to try it earnestly and hear from others about this kind of thing.
>>
>>17513810
There are theories about it, I personally think it's about building trust back with any type of relationship. Thinking positively about someone tends to subtly change body language and communication skills. I've worked security and EP and for years and it's hard to explain to guys you train why your gut instincts should be trusted. Now, long distance communication with no change in writing style or randomly having an ex hit you up after you thinking about them. Well that's another mystery I think will never be answered.
>>
no
>>>/x/
>>
Funny you ask. When I was in bed I would imagine sending my energy to my girlfriend. In my head I would pinpoint her exact location and throw my energy.

Shes my ex now.

I think if they believe it, it works, if not... Greek goddesses say no other mind could change yours.
>>
Also search up, kleem.
>>
>>17513881
What type of energy were you sending her? Did you have a specific intent?
>>
Ofc i sent my energy to Goku back in the day and it really worked
>>
File: open.png (1MB, 1000x688px) Image search: [Google]
open.png
1MB, 1000x688px
>>17513810
Nobody can say for sure. Just stay open minded.
>>
I'm going to send all of you a thought right now, let me know if you get it
>>
I believe in the power of attraction, which just that thinking positive will bring good to you, and thinking about bad things (like past events) will bring more bad to you. I'm not really sure how this is related to communicating thoughts like a telepath
>>
>>17513810
No!
Whatever they or you feel is called empathy.
Your brain is falling out of your open head.
Learn about cognitive biases and logical fallacys.
>>
>>17514097
That is literally just the confirmation bias. You notice bad things when your sad and mad and notice good things when your happy ,etc.
>>
>>17513810
No. This does not exist.
>>
>it's possible to send thoughts to other human beings from far away, to send them positive or loving feelings?
No

>we can maybe communicate with each other through dreams?
No

>Or that maybe certain parts of "The Power of Attraction" might be real?
Yes (kind of), the part where being positive will make you predisposed to perceiving everything more positively and it also tends to make you more determined and productive. Being negative has the opposite effect. Wanting something and believing you will have it some day will make you more likely to work towards achieving that thing (unless you're one of those people who expects it to fall from the sky).
This doesn't mean being positive will bend reality in a way that will make the universe throw good things at you.

>Can this stuff be used to repair broken friendships?
no
>>
>>17513810
no. my ex believed in this and it fixed nothing. she is honestly the most fucked up person i have ever met. its all new age nonsense.
>>
>>17513810
>Or that maybe certain parts of "The Power of Attraction" might be real?
There is something to the idea that focusing intently and positively on things makes us better able to make them happen. But there is nothing mystical about it: you're just getting shit done.
>>
In a measurable, scientific way that people call paranormal, yes all that stuff works.

Sending people "positive vibes" (positive thoughts) from afar can be good, but I would encourage you to eventually take positive action for people too.

Having positive thoughts towards people can also just make you more open and nicer, improving all of your interactions.
>>
>>17513810
That is what talking pretty much is
>>
>>17515515
Action does seem to be the key... even in the dogma of the power of attraction, taking action at the right time is a big part of what they preach.

I wanted to use it in circumstances where I can't communicate with someone normally. Or where what's needed to be said is impossible to say with words. I'm OP obviously.
>>
Only if you have a jo crystal
>>
>>17513810
No
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.