[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have anexity disorder. But I still want to take LSD. Is there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1469469199181560756.jpg (149KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469469199181560756.jpg
149KB, 600x600px
I have anexity disorder. But I still want to take LSD. Is there way not to fall in bad trip almost any time I take it. Weed even worse it couse Panic Attacks.
>>
Ok, here's what you do. You take 4 hits of acid, minimum, then you go to youtube and keep clicking on random videos until you find one that makes your genitals feel tingly. Have a nice trip
>>
Best times I've had tripping were at small raves where you camp with friends. Not close friends, with close friends I've known for a long time shit usually gets weird because everyone has hidden feelings they don't want to think about, but with less close friends you can have genuine relationships from the start become closer from the trip. With people you're already close to but aren't completely honest with it could tear you apart. I think a lot of anxiety comes from the fear of admitting how we feel
>>
You'll have to get in the right mindset before you take it. If you go in thinking you'll have a bad trip then you'll have a bad trip. Surround yourself with people who you feel comfortable with normally chilling and maybe even have a sober lifeguard and you should be fine.
>>
>>17513626
consume mdma in conjunction with it. remember to stay hydrated.

t. veteran space cadet
>>
File: psilocybin_3d.jpg (30KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
psilocybin_3d.jpg
30KB, 600x500px
>>
>>17513626
i dont have anxiety issues but i feel like i would still just freak the fuck out anyways.

this might be because i had a really bad first experience with weed.
>>
I'd suggest half a bar of Xanax. Which doctors prescribe for anxiety. You'll be chill.
>>
take it with only a couple people who you completely trust. plan out everything you are going to be doing that day. start with a small dose so you know how it affects you. Go out into nature where the weather is perfect. I have anxiety disorder and my first time I tried it was the best day of my life. The second time I took too much on the coldest day of the year with no plans and it was an unpleasant experience
>>
>>17513626
I found that being around good friends who were sane (as opposed to my depressed hipster friends who only made shit worse) helps a lot because they can talk you out of it when you're thinking scary stuff. Doing it by yourself can get really bad because if you end up having a bad time there's nobody who can help you.

Being in nature is also really nice, the further away from the public the better. I usually get pretty freaked out that strangers will know I'm high so if I'm out in the woods with nobody around for miles that takes care of that really well.
>>
i have panic attacks with weed but i took 2 tabs and was fine.
>>
>>17513626
>I have anexity disorder
is that the political correct term for begin a pussy ?

anxiety is what causes bad trips. you'll probably freak out on the come up. better start fixing your life before you take lsd
>>
>have a mental disorder
>weed causes panic attacks
>want to do LSD

um are you stupid?
>>
>>17515050
>mental illness isn't real
>in 2016
I wish you would know even more self-contempt than you already do
>>
>>17515062
Yea that guys a retard

OP if you're anything like me I recommend only taking half a tab. I'm pretty light weight and 50 ug hit me like a full tab. Anxiety is your hyper sensitive fight or flight system perceiving danger where there is none. It's still working to the same degree as when we were hunter gatherers and it hasn't adapted well to our world today. Remind yourself of this when ever you're feeling anxious. There's nothing to be overwhelmed about.
>>
>>17515073
There's a chance he can trigger depersonalization disorder in himself, which basically takes your sense of reality forever. he just fits the profile of someone who would get it from a trip, although that's not necessarily going to happen (of course).

so maybe stop telling him how much acid to do
>>
>>17515086
Fuck off. I told him to do a safe dosage, not to do it. Keyboard psychiatrist. He could have have an underlying mental illness. Or he could be fine. OP if you're family has a history of mental issues don't take LSD. If you do do it, make sure it's real LSD. Also, depersonalization is not a thing that takes you away from 'reality' forever. It goes away with time.
>>
>>17513626
If weed fucks you up then LSD will fucking tip you over the edge. Bad idea man.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.