[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend lingered by a door to look at a guy today. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (111KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
111KB, 750x1334px
My girlfriend lingered by a door to look at a guy today. I'm extremely jealous, but I keep it in check and make sure it never surfaces, but I'm having a hard time with this one.

Mainly because she did it so openly. And every time I've done it without her near, I think of her and say to myself "she wouldn't appreciate this".

And now I'm looking and flirting with people just to be petty. I don't like the person I'm becoming.

Should I just quit this relationship while I'm ahead?
>>
>>17513460
you secretly have low self esteem,
jks, kis.
>>
Wtf is wrong with you

Being able to be open with people you find attractive just shows you have good trust and communication in the relationship

If she actually wanted to cheat on you, she'd hide it (obviously), not openly do that. By openly looking at a guy she's letting you know (even if it's subconscious) that she likes you enough and is comfortable enough with you to be able to point that out without it being a legitimate threat

Fuck you're so insecure
>>
Well, you're conscious of the motives behind your feelings and actions which not a lot of people are. Do the same for her. You think she did that because she wanted to look at a side she found attractive or she did it to piss you off?? You might be right in feeling this way or you might be blowing it out of proportion. I get the feeling this isn't the first 'issue' you've dealt with as you're ready to call it quits. Jealousy is normal. You will find other girls hot. She will find other dudes hot. It's what you do after that matters. I wouldn't be thrilled if this happened to me but I don't know.. I wouldn't think about it too much
>>
>>17513618
Thank you for that. You hit like every nail on the head.
>>
>>17513460
i'd be pretty upset if my gf did this, and i know for certain she'd feel the same way. it's okay and natural to be attracted to other people while you're in a monogamous relationship,it's even okay to check them out, but it's just plain disrespectful to do it in front of your partner.
>>
>>17513618
This is mostly true, I guess the only thing to add is to maybe bring it up to her in an amicable way. If you guys can't talk about this kind of shit openly then it will only build resentment and paranoia over time and that's the kind of shit that leads to cheating/the end of a relationship.
>>
>>17513460
>tfw I'm that guy
>>
I often find myself thinking of other women in passing, but I never pause to look or look back a second time. She's likely thinking about him, especially if she's done it with the same guy more than once. This may be a possible red flag, but I wouldn't mention it unless if it happens again.
>>
>>17513613
>By openly looking at a guy she's letting you know (even if it's subconscious) that she likes you enough and is comfortable enough with you to be able to point that out without it being a legitimate threat

Or, she doesn't respect OP anymore and knows she can walk all over him by showing him she doesn't care about he feels.

I must be getting old now, because people my age keep that shit to themselves and don't get obnoxiously progressive. If I checked out a girl like that infront of my lady, she would get upset with me and rightly so, nothing to do with insecurity, maybe just maybe people don't like seeing the person they love lust over others.
>>
>>17513742
That's what I'm torn on. Like I always just thought that was respect, but someone always ends up saying something that makes me feel like a high maintenance whiney little bitch.
>>
>>17513783
If you find that she is constantly minimizing your feelings/wants/needs then congrats, you are in a toxic relationship. She will continue to take more and more as long as you allow it. You have to call her on her bullshit otherwise she'll think its ok. And if she cant take that criticism and change, then fuck her you deserve better.
>>
>>17513460
she's not trying to do anything to you OP it's just that lust is impossible to cover because you are in the moment, oblivious to your surroundings. If she consciously pursues the man then that is disrespect, otherwise it's only animal lust. Guys do it too. Ever see a woman you all you can think of is having her, perhaps you grab your dick unconsciously. Same thing.
>>
>>17513613
>Being able to be open with people you find attractive just shows you have good trust and communication in the relationship
>If she actually wanted to cheat on you, she'd hide it (obviously), not openly do that. By openly looking at a guy she's letting you know (even if it's subconscious) that she likes you enough and is comfortable enough with you to be able to point that out without it being a legitimate threat
What the fuck. I feel sorry for whoever hooks up with you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.