[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup, /adv/? I've been with my girlfriend for 3 1/2 years.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0338.jpg (21KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0338.jpg
21KB, 320x480px
Sup, /adv/?

I've been with my girlfriend for 3 1/2 years. A year ago she moved to Orlando to finish college so she decided we'd be long distance.

After a couple of bumps, we have come into a period of unprecedented awesomeness. The relationship has never been better.

However, a couple of days ago she decided to start using Tinder for "window shopping", something I totally understand and allowed to happen.

Suddenly she's actually talking about actually fucking people and shit.

Our relationship has mostly been ajar... Not entirely open. I'm down with seizing opportunities rather than openly going out and fucking shit.

She says she's using it to level the playing field as I am both more social and currently way more attractive than she is.

I told her I was uncomfortable with it as I feel like Tinder is the Unnecessary Nuclear Bomb Threat of an open relationship. It makes being passed around too easy and it's kind of pushing it - especially when it's in the United States, home of the "everybody has fucking herpes".

Was I a dick?

I mean, I'm not all too fond of the thought of Big Cock Barry, Chad Thundercock and FuckCock McGraw railing my girlfriend in the appartment I helped her fix and move into while I have to jump through bullshit sexual hoops at bars.

>tl;dr Long distance girlfriend decided to start using Tinder and I told her not to. Am I an asshole?
>>
This is what happens when you don't communicate a full set of boundaries. I don't care how people want their relationships to be, just don't bitch when there's be some sort of miscommunication if you haven't made an effort to sort out exactly what is and isn't okay
>>
>>17513406
I've been pretty vocal on the whole "I don't want you to fuck dudes" bit.

But I can't really keep her from doing so with impunity. I've messed around with my ex, my best female friend (who turned out to be a heart breaking cunt) and another girl we have deemed as neutral.

She has fucked around with her best female friend and the neutral girl.

She hasn't had much of a chance to practice the whole open relationship thing... But the thought of her fucking a dude kinda sickens me.

I guess I feel helpless because of the distance mixed with the fact that the heart breaking cunt that I am still after fucked one of my male friends and my manhood feels vulnerable.
>>
>>17513437
So now you're being a hypocrite and expecting her to not do things that you've done. You're being unreasonable, you can't say you don't want her to not sleep with guys and then sleep with girls yourself. Given what you've said, she's not doing anything wrong IMO.
>>
>>17513392
OP break up with her
>>
>>17513437
Haha fucking loser. Fuck you, you cheated on her and I hope she fucks tons of guys. Leave her
>>
>>17513448
But I am not using a fucking internet sex service.

To fuck complete and utter strangers.

Not to mention, possibly, disease ridden college faggots with 13 inch club like phaluses in said internet service.

I literally go to bars, score a wench I have no interest in half of the time and I tell her to fuck off at some point and go home.
>>
>>17513457
Whatever helps you justify it. You have an open relationship. She's not doing anything wrong. Get over it, or break up with her, your choice.
>>
>>17513449
I actually really like her, though.

For real.

She's probably the only person who will ever be able to understand my bullshit.

>>17513451
>>17513451
You know how you give one specific person the power to fuck over your psyche? She... She's that person.

Anyways, she cheated on me first. Granted, it was with a girl and that granted me the ability to fuck her too, but you get it.

>>17513470
I mean... Really? I deserve the nuke that is Tinder? Isn't that kinda like raping my dog because I stole a fry from your Happy Meal?
>>
First dick she sees she's out srru bro
>>
>>17513478
>I mean... Really? I deserve the nuke that is Tinder? Isn't that kinda like raping my dog because I stole a fry from your Happy Meal?
Uh, no? You're fucking other girls, she's fucking other guys. Don't be such a fucking drama queen. If you're unhappy with this, talk to her about it, but don't be surprised if she refuses to quit.
>>
>he fell for the progressive open relationship meme
wew lad, end things with that whore and find some wife material
>>
>>17513483
So, what? She upped the game so I destroy her at that new elevated plane of bullshit? I can quite literally fuck this entire island I'm in if I empty the spaghetti out of my pockets before leaving the house.

>>17513489
It's just we both cheated with each other in our respective suffocating relationships.

We thought we'd be a summer fling, but that shit was fucking 4 years ago practically.

We're getting to our mid-twenties so I guess she feels time is running out on the whore clock.
>>
>>17513493
>So, what? She upped the game so I destroy her at that new elevated plane of bullshit? I can quite literally fuck this entire island I'm in if I empty the spaghetti out of my pockets before leaving the house.
Then do that if you're such a stud muffin, what do I care?

It doesn't even sound like you like your girlfriend or are happy in your relationship. Why the fuck do you care so much?
>>
>>17513503
>Then do that if you're such a stud muffin, what do I care?
I mean... I'm asking. Is that what should be done?

>Care,
Uh. I wouldn't be here if I didn't care, man.

What even makes it seem that way?
>>
>>17513392
End it with her you fucking cuck, the relationship seemed to get better because she got dicked and felt goooood. LDR NEVER ever ever work.
>>
>>17513493
>cheating
>ever
you were beggin for this m8
seriously, reconsider your life m8
>>
>>17513507
>Is that what should be done?
If you want to, it's your life and your relationship

>What even makes it seem that way?
Uh, the fact that you've cheated on her multiple times and seem to be more concerned about your pride and how it 'isn't fair that she's using Tinder' rather than fucking other people hurting your relationship? I mean, the whole time we've been talking your main argument against what she's doing is "she's using Tinder while I've *only* slept with these certain other girls"
>>
>>17513512
Nah, she hasn't gotten other dick, mate.

>>17513513
How in the fuck?

I fucked the neutral girl and messed around with one of my best friends. Literally this means "resort to Tinder"?

>>17513514
>Pride.
I have a penis, dude. I have to protect its name.

I'm literally only concerned in me getting replaced by a mob of mandingo minorities.

Her fucking other girls is the farthest thing from a threat to me.
>>
>>17513529
Like I said, she's going to get with other guys whether you like it or not. You can tell her you don't want her to sleep with guys, but the fact that you've slept with other girls is such an easy rebuttal to that objection. You can choose to stay with her, or you can choose to leave her.
>>
>>17513534
Ugh. I guess.

Or I guess I can research mind tactics to only have her want vagina.

Any ideas?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.