[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so im a girl and last night I went to see my girlfriend cause

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Yfl6Ek3P.png (114KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Yfl6Ek3P.png
114KB, 256x256px
so im a girl and last night I went to see my girlfriend cause she was having trouble with her parents and her mother refused me to let me saying I was a pathetic human begin with no future and a bad influence to her daughter, also a lot of homophobia in her voice
my girlfriend started crying and told me to go
I left dumbfounded because that was the first time someone actually said what I've been thinking all this time
I'm a 18year old, already dropout from college, no job, no motivation and probably on my way to become an alcoholic
my girlfriend was always the smartest at class and now is killing it at uni
maybe her mother is right and it'd be better for me to broke up with her
>>
>>17513390
hmm, what are some of your goals?
>>
>>17513399
I want to study to be a filmmaker since I was 9 but its too expensive and there's no way my parents are paying for that, that's literally my only goal
>>
>>17513409
then make films.
>>
>>17513390
>Getting upset because a mad person said ANGRY things
Just get over it lmao
>>
>fags
Disgusting
>>
>>17513409
>I want to study to be a filmmaker since I was 9 but its too expensive and there's no way my parents are paying for that, that's literally my only goal
You have to be really good at directing people to. There's a lot of bullshit you have to go through just be noticed. Find new goals and maybe do some Youtube stuff on the side.
>>
>>17513409

Every single content producer (from youtube, to tv, to films) will tell you that if you want to work in the industry, the most useful thing you can do, even above schooling almost, is to produce content.

We live in a world where anyone and everywhere can make something, and get instant feedback and following.

>Do you have a smartphone?
(I assume so) It has a camera.
>Do you have the internet?
Since you're on here, I assume so

Now just make a YouTube account and viola, make shit to your hearts content. Short films, longer movies, teasers, animation, vlogs, whatever. Do something. You absolutely NEED that passion to actually do it if you want any hope to succeed--with or without schooling.

On top of that, there are a dozens, if not hundreds of Youtube channels that deal with cinematography and direction specifically, that you can use as resources to pick up tips and techinques (off the top of my head Every Frame a Painting and Now You see it are pretty damn good series to watch to get basic breakdowns and grasps of different cinematographic and directorial techniques).
>>
>>17513466
>You absolutely NEED that passion to actually do it if you want any hope to succeed--with or without schooling.
This.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.