[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been in a secret relationship for approximately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

So I've been in a secret relationship for approximately 4 months now, and it's wearing on me. That being said please read the whole thing b4 jumping to conclusions.

It started at work, I was happy to have gotten a new job that I desperately needed and I see this guy there and think he's cute, we talked a dropped a few hints and we flirted a bit, that same day he winds up driving me home, it was fun we laughed and listened to music on loud, when were got to my house I said good-bye and he drove off, the next few times we worked we hung around each other and continued flirting, then one day after we got off at like 3 in the morning we spontaneously went to the beach, we ran and had fun being dorky. The next week we hang out outside if work and go to the beach swim drink a beer or two and he kisses me I was ecstatic and happy I had started to get a relationship going, a few more days out and he messaged me telling me that he feels like a complete dick and he has a girlfriend, but. He was going to break up with her for a while. I actually don't blow up and tell him okay I understand and I'll wait for you. A few weeks later I'm head over heels in love, and I tell him, "I love you" he told me he loves me back, i cried because I was so happy, we skipped work one day and slept in a hotel instead, that day was great but past that I decide I want to meet the girlfriend and he says no at first but then agrees and I met her, I wanted to hate her I really did, buy now we're friends and we are going behind her back. We started doing three sums and shit too like it's wild, but now I'm just getting more and more jealous because I love him with all my heart and I can't stop chasing him no matter how hard I try idk what to do
>>
>>17513224
You're fucking crazy.
I read the whole thing. I hope this is bait.
>>
It's not a bait
>>
Haha you're a really cool girl. I know this isn't bait. Anyway, if he hasn't broken up with her yet you are giving this guy delux treatment and as long as you believe that's all you deserve then you're going to stay. It's obvious now that after the honeymoon stages you want more and he's not willing to give that to you. Now you gotta make a decision and remember this, there is no neutral. You are going up or you're going down. You gotta put on some big girl pants and draw the line here.

That's the best advice I could give because I had a girl in the same position as you and I eventually settled down with her. If this happens, know things aren't gonna be honeymoon anymore. You both are going to hate the other side of each other after a while. There's a reason he needs her even tho he has you. The relationship just won't workout. If you try, be prepared and never let go of your life for him otherwise you'll be left with nothing and restarting from nothing sucks.
>>
I know that it's not honney moon stuff Because we fight we do, my main goal of a relationship isn't not to fight because fights happen but to get over them in the end, we fight and we talk about it seriously ( her that is) and he's never once lied to me, I have his Facebook and he has mine, I know his phone password and he knows mine, I'd like to settle with him, I'm 20. I know I spoil him but I like to, I know I'm talking myself up about this but I've been talking myself up and down about the situation
>>
Just know that if he can cheat on his GF with you, he can cheat on you with someone else.
>>
>>17513859
Listen to me. What I said about you is completely true. You deserve better. I had a girl in your same position and you know what she is now? An alcoholic whore because I fucked her head up by taking my ex back when I was with her and then going back to her. Needless to say she was a bit iffy in the beginning. Just imagine the perfect scenario, and imagine the worst thing he could do to you happening. If you're cool with it, then by all means keep going.
>>
I'm absolutely terrified about it but personally all the pain rn would be worth it if I can have him, thanks for talking about this with me guys.
>>
I mean everyone says to ditch him but I can't bring myself to do it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.