[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australian casual worker here. I'm going to ask my work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: casual-employee-timesheet.jpg (46KB, 1000x692px) Image search: [Google]
casual-employee-timesheet.jpg
46KB, 1000x692px
Australian casual worker here.
I'm going to ask my work for 10 days off at the end of September/early October to visit my boyfriend, 4 days off mid November to visit boyfriend and 2 weeks off over New Years to visit him.

I've just come back after 5 days visiting him. I'm in a small town, my work is pretty awful and I cant find a new job otherwise I would have changed positions. I work in a bar at the moment.

Am I asking for too much time off? People I work with have asked for alot more then what I'm asking for, one woman doesnt work weekends at all unless she has to, another is off to India for 23 days next week, another has come back from a 3 week cruise.

Am I asking for too much? Technically as a casual I can ask for whatever days off I want and they arent allowed to deny me, within reason.

I don't complain about the hours they put me on, they often have me finish at 1am and start at 9:45am on weekends with a 8h 45m gap, which isnt illegal but is still a bit rough to deal with when we have workers who could easily work the morning shift instead.

Sorry for being rambling, just want to know if what I'm asking for is too much or if I'm within my rights to put in for this time off.
>>
>>17513119
forgot to add that the 10 days off late sept/early october is because my boyfriend is having a big dentist appointment and will most likely have serious shit done and I wanted to be there for him while he recovers
>>
bump pls
>>
Kike
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 640x640px
This is probably the hundredth time I've seen this pic but it's fucking triggered me like nothing else. How can that pretty white girl look at that chink that way? There are millions of decent looking lonely white guys that would give anything to be looked at by a pretty girl like that. I'd say I'd do anything to get looked at like that by a pretty blonde girl but I clearly wouldn't because I'm not. It's not even a matter of looks or being fit because I have both. I'm just a shy, low self esteem loser. I could t start a conversation if it killed me. I'm walking around as a freshman in college seeing tons of beautiful girls my age passing me on the streets as I walk to class and I say absolutely nothing. I'm going to college out of state so I don't even have any friends to make me feel like less of a loner. All I get is playing Borderlands with one of my friends back in Pennsylvania in the evening. Fuck I'm semi sure I've even gotten looks back but I was to much of a pussy to ever act on it. I have all these amazing chances and I throw them all away. Like at lunch I was sitting alone by myself eating while a cute blonde girl with curly hair was sitting alone eating on the next table over on her laptop. I told myself she was busy doing schoolwork but I knew if I actually went over and made an effort I could probably get a number, maybe a friend, maybe something more... I told myself if I ever saw her at that time again I would go over and introduce myself but I don't know if I actually will or if I'll be too much of a fucking coward again to do it. Theres at least another one or two examples like that just today that I won't get into, but it happens all the time and honestly I think I'm fucking losing it. I'm gonna try and join a frat but that's honestly not what I want to do with my time and in worried how it'll affect my grades. If I could just get one pretty white girlfriend who won't cheat on me I'd be set for fucking life That's honestly all I want 1/3
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.