[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I loosen up my inexperienced gf? So I took her virginity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1471579928141.jpg (148KB, 1071x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1471579928141.jpg
148KB, 1071x1600px
How do I loosen up my inexperienced gf?
So I took her virginity like 2 months ago, this went fine and didn't seem to hurt her. She seemed to enjoy it. Second time was like a month later, she stopped me saying it started to hurt. Third time was this weekend, where she stopped me and cried from the pain.
I don't know why she's hurting now, because I make sure she's wet and do lots of foreplay. I can feel that she's plenty wet. It's just that she's too tight it seems. What do?
>>
How big is your penis?
I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years and it still hurts me in certain positions, especially the one in pic related but with my feet up on his shoulders. I'm 5'2 and 95 lbs and he's got a humongous dong so it will obviously hurt even if I'm wet.
Try different positions, and try not going in too deep. She's probably also nervous, too, no matter how wet she is.
>>
>>17513118
Try different positions. My ex always felt sore initially but it never hurt her in doggy or on her side.
The thing is you need to have sex with her more often... three times in 2 months is not enough to get her used to it. Have her stay over every weekend or other weekend.
>>
I need to know about this too.

Gf is a virgin and when we have sex I don't want to hurt her so bad.

I'm 7x6
>>
>>17513276
Make sure she is wet. Makeout a lot. Make sure she is the one that initiates the dry humping and then that's when you initiate it. Undress her slowly while kissing her. Guide her hips, go gentle on her. And be romantic, that will help her relax because so much will go through her mind and you need to keep her wet. She will obviously have no sexual stamina, so don't try to last too long.
I got my virginity taken by some chad who had a really tiny penis and it still hurt me really bad. He knew nothing about stimulation and just stuck it in me dry.
>>
>>17513139
>95 lbs
Wat
>>
>>17513332
Chron's disease is my secret diet
>>
>>17513300
>A chad with a small dick
I've heard it all now
>>
>>17513455
his is around 7 but I'm like 5'11 so it's small for my proportion.
>>
>>17513494
>in the 95th percentile for penis length
>small
Holy kek
>>
>>17513118

Fucking staged photos.

He should be choking the shit out of her.

Having the ability to take someones life (literally) in your hands is the best.

Even women agree that not knowing if the guy choking them is going to let them go is hot as fuck.

I've done it to the point where she started convulsing afterwords.

She asked for it.
>>
>>17513118
She might have a yeast infection or something. Or a latex allergy; are you using condoms?
>>
>>17513568
not small, "really tiny"

this is what we have to put up with
>>
It'll take awhile for her to get used to your dick. Gotta loosen it up. I guess you could finger her harder?
>>
sounds like she is anxious af
>>
>>17514877
>>17513568
You guys forget that women are shit at measuring things. It's probably actually more like 4 inches or something.
>>
>>17513118
>How do I loosen up my inexperienced gf?
you have any black friends ?
>>
File: 9165.jpg (15KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
9165.jpg
15KB, 413x395px
>>17514940
Fucking kek
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>17514940
HOLY FUCK TOP KEK
>>
with people who have really small vaginas sex usually hurts, especially if you have a decent sized dick

she might have to get used to it if she's "tight". maybe use google.
>>
>>17515074
>might have to get used to it
I mean that being the permanent state of things. you can probably get even more lube or something along those lines if you research solutions

I tell you I've only had two girlfriends and one was like throwing it down a hallway where the other always burned from friction, two extremes I guess. The one with the hallway was always asking for it harder and the tight one wouldn't want to have sex if she already came.
>>
>>17513118
I dated a girl for 8 YEARS, and she was a virgin and a small girl (100 pounds). And it ALWAYS hurt her. I think she just didn't like sex. Ask more questions to your girl.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.