[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This may be a TL;DR but I'll start at the beginning anyway.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1453135295471.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1453135295471.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
This may be a TL;DR but I'll start at the beginning anyway.

I have a few friends I'd made when I was going to school in the big city. They were a couple, let's call them Donny and Sharon, and seemed to have a perfect relationship. I moved back after school but still kept in very close conact with these two.

Eventually, Sharon was ready for proper Nursing School (the best in the state just so happens to be in my town) so they moved down and in with me. We spent this period of life taking acid, sleeping on the floor and enjoying life and each others presence. This eventually headed with Sharon and Donny getting all their problems out on the table. Donny has a problem communicating and joining in, and often times had a relentlessly dark outlook. He constantly talked of the pointlessness of life and how he had no real goals in life, despite being good at almost everything he touched. This bothered Sharon as she was growing up and ready to take on nursing school. It also came out that he never helped her out financially while she was going through school and worked at Jamba Juice 6 hours a week. She would even sometimes make backhand comments about how she should date me instead. Using my outlook and mediation, we made a ton of ground and everything seemed to be back on track.

At this point, we rented a 5 bedroom house. We were all very close at this point and everything seemed to be going well. During this point, Sharon had my lunch break off every day so we spent every one of my lunch break hanging out and working through our problems. In this time I became quite fond of her, and I'm pretty sure she felt the same. I never acted on it out of respect for them and their relationship. They eventually moved back to the big city, leaving me here in this little one bedroom house where I currently reside. Donny and Sharon even had a baby a couple months ago.

1/2
>>
File: 1452559678333.jpg (473KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1452559678333.jpg
473KB, 1680x1050px
Last Friday Sharon called telling me that Donny has been talking to another woman and is unhappy in their current situation. We've been talking and texting ever since, and it seems like she's being strong about moving on because he sure as hell has. I guess he has been talking to a girl at work who is also unhappy in her marriage.

So I've been talking to her and it feels like she is interested in me like I haven't felt ever from her. She seems a little more, I don't know, intimate about her questions. Kicking around my choices, and posted an open ended facebook post about how risk is the chance of losing what you're wanting to gain, and how I'll probably regret it if I don't. She liked it almost right away, which I thought was interesting as A) she doesn't tend to like posts on facebook, and 2) because she knows me better than I know myself. And the only other thing she could think I'm talking about is joining a semi-successful band. But she already knows I'm 100% in and willing to take the risk with the band, so I don't know.

What should I do? Should I give it time? Should I risk our friendship by letting her know my true feelings, or should I leave it be and possibly let go of one of the most perfect fits for my life? Is she giving me her okay or am I looking too deep?
>>
>>17513057
>>17513062

No, for the millionth fucking time, facebook likes mean nothing.
>>
>>17513089
What about, you know, all the rest? Should I tell her how I feel now that she's single? Should I wait? Or not at all?

What would you do in this situation?
>>
This is stupid for a lot of reasons as you should obviously be honest and tell her then spend a week recking her puss puss. Its obviously game on.
>>
>>17513144
Right! I'll just call her tomorrow and get some puss instead of being one. Thanks, m8!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.