[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Out walking my dog >Girl gets out of her car, in the middle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1472314780057.jpg (1MB, 2976x5312px) Image search: [Google]
1472314780057.jpg
1MB, 2976x5312px
>Out walking my dog
>Girl gets out of her car, in the middle of the road, to come over and say hi to me
>Tells me she sees me walking my dog and thinks our dogs should meet up
>Gets back in car and drives off
>3 days later, out with dog again
>Girl happens to be getting out of her car and quickly comes over to me
>Asks for my number so we can set up a dog play date
>Giver her my number, I ask for her number
>Tells me "I'll just text it to you"
>No text for a week
>Get a text 2 days ago
>Girl tells me we should head to the park some day this week.
>I text "Sure! Sounds like fun. What day were you thinking?"
>Still no text back

Dafuq is wrong with this girl. Is she just autisic? I have never had some one try so hard to contact me then quickly ignore me.

Pic related, its my dog
>>
>>17512899
That's a cute dog
>>
>>17512899

Dude, you got the number, it's all good.

Next time, instead of asking her when SHE was thinking, you should TELL her when YOU were thinking.

"I'm free this Saturday at 10, let's grab a coffee and meet at the dog park."

Problem solved. Just make the plans yourself.
>>
She wants the D. She wants the Dog
>>
>>17513398
Thats not a bad idea, i think I am going to try that when I am off work. Thanks bro
>>
>>17513398
>lets go get coffee before we meet up in the dog park so our dogs can die in the heat of the car or we get animal control called on us while we are enjoying a nice latte.

dont fucking listen to this guy
>>
>>17514163
I think his basic idea of setting something up is what counts
>>
>>17512899
Your dog is beautiful. Probably she want to ask your dog out.
>>
>>17514171
netflix and chill. dont do dog related stuff. those people arent normal
>>
>>17512899
>Pic related
she's obviously just wants to get her dog laid, doesn't even sound like she acknowledges you as a member of the opposite sex.
>>
File: 20160712_164824-min.jpg (1MB, 2976x5312px) Image search: [Google]
20160712_164824-min.jpg
1MB, 2976x5312px
>>17514178
>>17514174
>>17513570
Well I am glad so many of you like my dog
>>
>>17514197
qt. post more and maybe youll get some real advice
>>
>>17514202
If this was /an/ I would
>>
>>17512899
NEWS FLASH - People have lives.

What seems a big deal to you is just an incidental item to her. It is NOT "Oh, I saw this gorgeous guy and I'm in love and using my dog to get to him." It is more like "Oh, there's that cute dog. Maybe if I can fit it in my schedule I'll set up a play date with mine. If not, no big deal."
>>
>>17514197
She wants to bang your dog man. Sorry. That's a cute doge.
>>
>>17514163
>Autismo thinks you would leave the dogs in the car and not take the coffee to the dog park
>>
>4chan adv user
>Gets a husky/mix

See you in a year when you ask for advice about to stop your dog from tearing your house apart.
>>
>>17514233
Actually she wants to fuck the owner, but she doesn't want to appear needy. Take your time to answer her messages, but never days, only a couple of hours or so. Half an hour is OK too sometimes, don't make it a rule of x hours.

She's stalling to be needed. I mean she offered you to ask her number the first time, but your autism didn't get it. Just don't be overly excited and you'll bag her.
>>
>>17514499
>Actually she wants to fuck the owner

reallly a stretch there
>>
>>17514493
I have had a few huskies before and I work at a dog shelter. He won't cause me any trouble
>>
>>17514508
Good then. You're one of the few. 90% of the dumbasses on here get high energy hard to train breeds. Just adding to the shelter populations a few years down the line.
>>
>>17514516
Yeah, it sucks that they get mistreated or given up so much. Their looks cause them more harm then good
>>
File: chihuahua.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
chihuahua.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>17514499
Lol no she doesn't. Have you ever been on a dating website before? Over half the profiles say"If I swiped right/clicked like it's because of your dog". She's probably just another stupid little white girl that wants to play with puppies and will get "triggered" if he does anything flirtatious.
>>
I have a cane corso, and this happens way too often to me.

I actually don't even accept girls numbers when I'm out walking him anymore. I just keep walking.

Same thing happened when I had a rottweiler as a teenager.
>>
>>17512899
She could be part of some shady outfit that wants to kidnap your dog and if you're lucky ransom him back to you, if you're not, fight him/use him as bait in a dog fight. This shit is on the rise and the authorities are too busy arresting people for misgendering and hate speech, so these evil fuckers get a slap on the wrist at most.
>>
>>17514578
Are dogs really that big of a pussy magnet?
>>
She wants you to baby sit the dog. Ive seen this happen before. There is some TV show about it...
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.