[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Met girl online >We decide to go out >Its amazingly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1466213288763.jpg (41KB, 474x378px) Image search: [Google]
1466213288763.jpg
41KB, 474x378px
>Met girl online
>We decide to go out
>Its amazingly fucking difficult to get a hold of her, she doesn't respond to texts sometimes for over a day
>Date goes really well
>Said she wanted to see me again, gave me a huge and long hug and made a point to smash her tits into me
>She messaged me this morning said she had a great time
>So I call her an hour later
>No answer
>So I texted her and left a message basically saying I'd like to take her out, and do something fun, want to get to know her better, etc
>5 hours no response

I'm so ridiculously confused right now. So her typical mo is to reply like either 6 hours late, or an entire day. One of the two.

However, now I feel like I'm being left hanging. I can't tell if its her regular behavior, or now I'm being blown off. So I'm basically mindfucked right now.

Should I just write this one off as a loss until I hear from her (or don't)? She made the point of texting me this morning, but I don't know. She doesn't seem like the type to play games, and when I picked her up for the original date, her roommate said she uses her cellphone like once a day.

So, try again tomorrow, or just let it be?
>>
>>17512755
theres a line
and youre somewhere in the middle
id leave
>>
Yo, just be honest.

Message her and say, you know she is busy and tends to reply to stuff SUPREMELY late, but she is kind of leaving you hanging. Then follow with, "either way, it was great meeting you".

If she doesn't reply to that after a reasonable amount of time, then you have your answer.

Honestly, this is some serious mixed signals shit, and I'd pretend she doesn't exist anymore solely off of what you described.
>>
>>17512898
>>
I usually text once or twice a day. Give her some time you impatient faggot. You know she doesn't text a lot so hol up
>>
>>17512910
I dunno, texts like that are kind of desperate. I would just stop talking to her. It's not worth investing yourself into any more than you already have. You're clearly not even remotely a priority.
>>
>>17512910
DO NOT end with "either way it was great to meet you"
It sounds super crappy. What you are doing is addressing a problem then basically saying forget it all
>>
>>17512755

its a doggy dog world out there, man, if you get ghosted gotta ghost back. if this chick wants to hang out with you she'll throw a line. dont act desperate
>>
Dating is a fucking shitfest waste of time for most normal guys nowadays. This is how 90% of your dates will end up unless you severely lower your standards.

Literally just no point, unless you get into it just to "game" dumb bitches and use them.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.