[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Live in an apartment building >3AM last night >Couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1250907602459.jpg (44KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1250907602459.jpg
44KB, 500x667px
>Live in an apartment building
>3AM last night
>Couldn't sleep
>Just sitting in my living room, reading, totally silent except for the sound of running water from a fish tank
>Hear some crashing and shuddering outside like someone is trying to jump the back gate
>Back gate is six feet of wrought iron with another foot and a half of wooden trellis over it
>Grab a pistol in a tuck holster, tuck it at 5:00, go out the back door, see what the fuck is going on
>Sure enough theres a crackhead trying to scramble over the back gate
>Ask him what the fuck he's doing
>He flops off the back of the gate, shouting obscenities, scrambles to his feet and starts talking about how I need to mind my own fucking business
>Order him off the property
>He threatens to kick my ass and starts to come up the stairs
>Drawn on him
>He scrambles to figure out how to open the gate and bolts
>See next door neighbor, she looks horrified
>Whatever, go back to reading
>Ten minutes later I've got the cops at my door because she called, not about the crack head jumping into our gangway, but about me with a gun

Should I talk to her about it or just let it go? I'm on the condo board so I could just fuck her over with a fine for an invalid police call, but that seems petty.
>>
>>17512558
Ask her about it.
>>
>>17512565
Like, "hey, lady, why the fuck did you call the cops on me?" I mean, I just can't wrap my head around her reasoning so I feel like anything I said would sound confrontational.
>>
>>17512558
Is it legal to have the gun where you are?
>>
>>17512558
That's fucked up bro, I'd probly shit on that bitch. Yeah it's petty, but so is calling the cops over gun ownership, which is completely legal.
>>
>>17512587
Yes. I'm in the US in a Shall Issue Carry state with no duty to retreat and civil immunity. Legally, I could have popped the crackhead there just for advancing after being ordered to cease trespass and slow played a 911 call if I was an irresponsible piece of shit. Owning a gun isn't exactly unusual.
>>
>>17512601
I'd debated it, but I have to live next to this woman. Even if she's being a dick, I'd rather avoid a feud.
>>
Do you know her at all? Situations are difficult to read, she may have misunderstood what was happening. Maybe she just saw you swearing with a gun. I'd talk to her, unless she has a history of bding a bitch, in which case go petty.
>>
>>17512692
I know her about as well as anyone knows a neighbor in the city. We've been to a couple of neighbor meet-and-greets for the building, we see each other from time to time while coming and going, thats pretty much it. I only know her name because I see her packages all the damned time in the foyer.
>>
>>17512719
I'd give her a chance. Just bring it up casually when you see her "hey did you call the cops on that crack head?"
>>
>>17512558
Give her the fine. People need to learn that just because they don't see guns often-literally if at all, they have a purpose. And are constitutionally protected. Not every one that has them is a maniac with the intent to murder(but there definitely are plenty that do exist.)
>>
Dude, next time, redirect the crackheads her way.

Ask if you can help the crackheads and lead them to her door.

Problem fucking solved.
Either she stops being such a hippy "waaa all guns are evil and bad and can never ever ever be used for self defense" leftist commie - the hard way, or she gets got by some dope ass crackhead.

Either way it works out for you.
>>
>>17512719
Do what >>17512769
Said but phrase it like "thanks for calling the cops on that crackhead".
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.