[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does my boyfriend do this.. hes made himself so unavailable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
why does my boyfriend do this..

hes made himself so unavailable to me for several weeks, so that were only seeing each other once a week and at first I get mad and clingy but then I get used to it and get comfortable with my own company to the point that I don't really mind seeing him once a week. he tells me on Thursday he can't hangout again till Wednesday. okay that's fine with me I'm used to it now, I do my own things now and have a schedule and occupy myself. I don't even wonder what he's doing and obsess anymore. but nowhe texts me like every night hey can we hangout even though he said he was going to be busy until Wednesday. and I usually don't hangout on those nights because I don't plan on seeing him for several days, and I have my own plans. and he's acting annoyed because I didn't wanna hangout tonight because I didn't plan on seeing him, I'm tired, and I have my own plans for myself.

I don't get it. like is this a way of having control in the relarionship? maybe he feels weird that I'm not clingy anymore and i
don't mind not seeing him and am starting to have my own life ?
>>
Run.

This has bad news written all over it. Either bf is a manipulative cunt or he's so far down the spectrum you can't expect a normal relationship with him; I'm sure you know which one he is.

Trust me. I had an ex who behaved very similarly and bad shit goes down. They'll just keep pushing the boundaries of what you'll tolerate. Break that cycle now before it eats up all your time and energy.
>>
>>17512086

yeah i mean idk, I'm worried about our relationship for a lot of reasons so I've been thinking about things for a while
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 216x234px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 216x234px
have you considered maybe you are naive and he is cheating on you?
>>
its good you decided to get more busy and occupy your time, that's very awesome.

But yeah i think you being clingy and stuff makes him feel like he's in control, him texting you every night isn't about seeing you or loving you, its just to mend his ego. If you enjoy your life now, ignore him, he asked for it.

He'll either adapt, get more possessive or you'll find out he did what he did as a game.
>>
>>17512096
I mean no. I don't like to jump
that far to conclusions. why would the things I said mean he's cheating?
>>
>>17512102

indeed like I'm fine now. I got really mad and clingy before and felt super lonely, but I'm totally okay with my own company now etc.
>>
>>17512124
that's the mental space you want to be in permanently if you want to succeed in relationships. Good work.

As for whatever the hell he's doing, it's hard to say. I separate from my gf like that because I have a busy schedule and I need a lot of personal space. But what I don't fucking do is say that I'm gonna be busy and then get pissy when she makes other plans. Probably he's just a cunt.

Since you're in a place where you're comfortable being alone, you should have a clearer view to assess whether he's really someone you want to bother with.
>>
>>17512140

exactly

well when I said pissy I was definitely exaggerating but I know he's annoyed, and that kinda stresses me out. but yeha it's like if you say your busy five days in a row don't expect me to still drop my life and see you when you change ur mind?

but yeah. it took me A LOT to get where I am in regards to this
>>
>>17512031
Means that he is cheating with other girls, probably. Knew someone that did the same thing to keep all girls unaware of each others. If he text you more times in a week is because he don't have others girls right now. Also, he sound manipulative as fuck.
>>
>>17512183

I mean I don't really believe or think he's cheating on me
so whatever I don't have time for that kinda paranoia
>>
>>17512118
Lack of avalibility for extended periods of time is a typical redflag that things are ending and potential cheating.
>>
>>17512193

I suppose so it's possible I guess, whatever tho.
>>
What's your first initial?
>>
>>17512209
why
>>
>>17512193
In 100℅ of my relationships, it means he was thinking of breaking up with me, and suddenly wanting to see me in person meant that he was ready to tell me in person that he wanted to break up with me
>>
>>17512193
Or he could be taking time to himself to cement a decision to end a relationship. Usually guys will take a long time to talk to their friends about whether to dump you. Of course they always tell their bro to dump you. He's probably made his decision and was in a hurry to tell you too
>>
>>17512207
I've broken up with girls over less tbqph.
When they distance themselves out of nowhere, it almost always means they want to fuck someone else.
I don't think guys cheat nearly half as much as girls do, but you should definitely assume something's up.
>>
>>17512221

lol whatever he can break up with me
then. but we see each other once a week and like I said he's been texting me in between those days and asking if I can hangout even tho he said prior that he wouldn't be able to
for a few days so
idk whatever I honestly
don't give a shit anymore i have real
problems to deal
with
>>
>>17512217
Because he's retarded, and thinks there's more than a neglibably small chance that he knows you IRL.
>>
>>17512233

yeah whatever honestly
I don't care I have my
own problems to deal with. if he wants to break up with me I'm not stopping him. if he needs space I'm not stopping him.

it doesn't seem like that tho he just texted me last night saying he loves me and is taking me out
this week
and blah blah

honestly
I don't care I have so many other problems like I'm just letting this be whatever it is from now on ..
>>
>>17512236
>real problems
But you still post a thread about this problem?
>>
>>17512252

idk I was just looking for other people's opinions but I guess I've came to realize there's nothing I can do besides either drive myself crazy or just let it be and I'll just let it be
>>
>>17512249
>it doesn't seem like that tho he just texted me last night saying he loves me and is taking me out
Well he has to say something to keep you interested in him.

>I don't care I have so many other problems like I'm just letting this be whatever it is from now on
If you don't care then why are you going out with him? I'm sure there are other guys who would treat you much better.
>>
>>17512260
>there's nothing I can do besides either drive myself crazy or just let it be and I'll just let it be
Uhhh yeah there is, you can either address the problem to him or you can break up with him.
>>
>>17512266

well if he wanted to break up with me why would he still wanna keep me interested

and I am also thinking about breaking up with him, I'm just not ready/not sure yet.
>>
>>17512271

address what? hey, why
are you busy 5 days in a row?!!! like that shouldn't have to be addressed some people are just busy or he doesn't wanna see me, nothing I can do about that or "address" it aka start an unnecessary argument that goes nowhere
>>
>>17512279
Hey, you have a good attitude, and you are a good girlfriend. Your shit boyfriend doesn't deserve you, and one day I hope you find a really great guy
>>
>>17512279

its really good you changed it up, a good guy will accept your independence and his own. People tend to make their partners more than what they should be, only thing a bf/gf or whatever should be is a romantic partner. Space is good for relationships, keeps things from getting dull.
>>
>>17512316
thanks I haven't Always been like this though it took a lot to get me in this mindset

>>17512341
true
>>
>>17512031
either he's cheating, or he's less into you, or he just has different personal space needs than you and you didn't notice in the early part of the relationship because people in new relationships glomp all over each other regardless.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.