[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my (now ex) gf totally fucked my life to the ground >now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>my (now ex) gf totally fucked my life to the ground
>now it's one month after breakup
>she already has a new guy
>I'm furious
>constantly thinking about her and also how to revenge her
>have her nude pics

What would be the sickest revenge for that bitch? Uploading her nude pics online seems like a very noob approach. I'm looking for something more extravagant to make her life a living Dante's hell ...
>>
Send the nudes for me so I can jerk off.
>>
Make sure that either whatever you decide on is legal or that it can't be traced back to you. In some states posting pictures like that is a crime.
>>
You could be the bigger person here and restrain yourself from ruining the public image of this person you once cared about because it seems that life would end up screwing people that makes stupid choices like that
Or print the pictures and stick them all over the walls at her job or something.
>>
>>17512019
>posting her nudes online

do it faggot
>>
I'm sorry to hear that you're hurting, OP, but clinging like this is what's eating you up. Delete her pics and move on with your life. There is no other way out.
>>
>>17512019
/hc/ will always be there for you.
>>
>op here

I have a possibility to reset her gmail password ... I could post her new password here and - voilá - you guys do whatever you want with it. The other options would be to spam her mail/fb profile.

But I'm still looking for something greater, more sophisticated and deadlier at the same time ... :|
>>
Yeah, that's why I'm thinking about something more sophisticated that would surprise her.
>>
If by some chance you have already done some of the following steps recently, they do not need to be repeated.

First, tell him to go away. Call him a creep when you do this.
If this does not stop him, tell the bus driver.
If this does not stop him, tell the principal (and be sure to mention that the bus driver did nothing).
If this does not stop him, smack him and call him a creep again. Loudly, this time. The goal is not just to reprimand him, but to draw attention.

Ideally, if it gets this bad, the story will start going around school. Someone -maybe a lot of someones- will stop him then.
>>
>>17512104
Wrong thread. Sorry. Please delete.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.