[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi My gf of two years kissed another guy at a party. Break

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: sausage520.jpg (184KB, 520x300px) Image search: [Google]
sausage520.jpg
184KB, 520x300px
Hi

My gf of two years kissed another guy at a party.

Break up or nay?

She said she's very sorry, they kissed only for a bit and then she pushed him away.
>>
>>17511811
break up
>>
>>17511815
Well this is a dilemma for me. I really like her... I don't know what to do man, I keep telling myself it was just an accident and it won't happen again.
>>
>>17511811
How'd you find out? The fact that she was willing to do it in the first place is a big red flag. Break up man.
>>
>>17511829
She told me, i wasnt there
>>
remove her from your life after you're done using her for sex
>>
>>17511815
>>17511829
I bet you guys wouldn't be so quick to say "break up" if you were in OP's shoes. Not saying you're wrong or anything, but I'm saying it's clearly not an easy decision when you're actually faced with it
>>
>>17511842
Thanks man, this is killing me
>>
>>17511833
Well she's going to play it down as much as possible, maybe even lie a little. A quick kiss might even mean fully making out and fondling and shit, you just don't know. Either she's being honest because she thinks it's good, or she's telling you because she thinks you'll find out anyway and she wants minimize the fallout. You just can't know.
>>
>>17511833
I mean if she told you about it then hopefully that means she is honest and never wants it to happen again. Tough situation. Sorry for your misfortune. I really don't know what the best thing to do here would be. I think only you know what will work best for you here OP.
>>
>>17511844
Well, I know it sucks.
But if you accept this she'll interpret it as "He's okay with me doing risky things."
You lose respect either way.
Unless you can figure out how to keep her and your respect, the relationship is over.
>>
why the fuck would she only be kissing him for a couple seconds?

" oh I wanted to fuck you just now but after kissing you for a couple seconds I had a change of heart "

bullshit man you cant trust her now because of that and relationships are built on trust

dump her ass and get someone who will appreciate you and NOT cheat
>>
>>17511852
How to keep both, I'm really into this relationship... This is the only bad thing that ever happened
>>
>>17511811

Use this as an opportunity to impose some insane Islamic-tier restrictions and controls on her... phone checks, sexual degradation, kneeling at your feet in the shower and in the home, whatever you want.

Worst case scenario: she says "no" and you lose a cheating skank.
>>
>>17511853
Kissing is not the same as sex anon.

I have kissed hundreds of girls, but have only slept with 15. A kiss means nothing, me and my mates used to see how many girls we could make out with on a night out and have a competition.
>>
>>17511859
You can keep her, just be wary of what she does. If she does something like this again though, break up with her. If you don't then she'll just escalate and then you'll turn into a cuck.
>>
>>17511859
This looks interesting >>17511864
If I were in the same situation, I would probably set restrictions as well.
Ask her what she wants to do to fix this.
Consider what you want out of the long term, too. Why are you so into it?
>>17511878
>kiss means nothing
degenerate detected
>>
>>17511833
So no, maybe she did without think about the consequence. Maybe you can find more if you ask some friend that was in the same party? Maybe she just drink a little too much and just close her brain for a moment? Still, you need "to be mad at her", like, make her understand that it's not ok.
>>
File: 1453152793948.png (944KB, 600x887px) Image search: [Google]
1453152793948.png
944KB, 600x887px
>>17511884
>degenerate
>>
>>17511892
>he lives without spooks
spooks are spooks, degenerate
>>
File: 1472179845409.jpg (20KB, 390x310px) Image search: [Google]
1472179845409.jpg
20KB, 390x310px
>>17511895
>being a cuck to spooks
>>
>>17511903
>he is spooked enough to reply
come down brethren
admit your insanity
>>
>>17511811
Either marry her (in which case you can realistically complain), or dump her.
>>
>>17511811
Soon she will be accidently falling on dicks.
>>
Trust is gone. End it. She will eternally view you as weak if you stay together and repeat the behaviour.
>>
>>17511923
>you cannot realistically complain about your girlfriend making out with another man
This is some advanced cuckoldry.
>>
I went through a very similar situation OP. gf, who was very good in a lot of ways initially, kissed another guy. gave me a sob story, said she's sorry and only wants me.

so I forgive her, and you know what? another month passes and she's flirting with another guy behind my back.

If she truly cared for you, she wouldn't have kissed another. And if you want to have self respect, leave her. I know it's hard because she seems sorry, and she's been really good so far, but the truth is the first time doing something is always the hardest. You let her slide this one time, it'll be easier for her to do this the next time.
>>
>>17511811
Depends if it was sexual harassment or not. I was once sexually harassed by some guy that forced kissed me, so it is possible. It went super fast, and was out of the blue for me.

If she clearly wanted to kiss him, then you have a case where she purposely hurt your feelings with her actions. And in that case I would consider it.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.