[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hasn't she replied or even viewed my message for two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: stk309066rkn.jpg (47KB, 620x832px) Image search: [Google]
stk309066rkn.jpg
47KB, 620x832px
Why hasn't she replied or even viewed my message for two days despite using facebook? Is she really just suddenly ignoring me?
>>
File: 1449852251544.png (255KB, 354x367px) Image search: [Google]
1449852251544.png
255KB, 354x367px
how the fuck would we know you total retard
stop putting girls on a pedestal, its pathetic
would you have reacted the same way if it was some guy friend?
>>
>>17511813
Me and my guy friends don't talk online every day
>>
Um..I can't answer why she isn't answering. Why don't you just find something else you like to enjoy doing to free up your time? And if she seems to be playing games then just find another girl to talk to, there's plenty of 'em OP.
>>
>>17511848

Maybe it's because someone doesn't wanna fuckin talk everyday.
>>
>>17511873
The responding I understand, because we usually write long messages to each other and she might just be extra busy with life and shit, but I don't understand not viewing my message when I KNOW she's on facebook
>>
>>17511762
Exact same thing here. I don't get what the fuck is going on either
>>
I'm like this too, with a lot of my friends. Some may hate me for it, but I'm just lazy, and don't like chatting with people. Maybe she's the same.
>>
>>17511911
cause if she leaves you on read, its fucking awkward

prolly waiting for a time to not be busy, or shes just fucking bored with the smalltalk and cant be bothered pretending to give a fuck about a beta orbiter
>>
>>17511977
>>17511762
I'm OP of this>>17511912 thread and ignoring without answers is a torture.
>>
she doesn't like conversing with you.
don't bother her anymore.
>>
Since when is this been going on for? The reason for this problem may change depending on the answer.
>>
>>17512064

Either we know the same cunt OP or those bitches are reproducing like gremlins
>>
>>17512071
Not OP, but same case. Had been taking online for hours for a week, waiting for a date after her exams on Friday. No reply since then. She did say in passing she planned to sleep and would not be contactable for a while, but I did not take that seriously.

Do people really still go on Facebook and comment shit while leaving people unread? I just hope it's what that anon said and it's just waiting to feel like talking, but it's fucking weird behaviour
>>
>ITT beta orbiters the thread
jesus christ you people are needy, chatting is fucking boring
i dont bother replying to most messages either because i seriously cbf with dull pointless smalltalk
>>
>>17512159
you chesapeake bay foundation with dull pointless smalltalk? what's that like?
>>
>>17512239
Dumbass, she crystallized bunda fans pointless small talk
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.