[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >gf broke up with me about a month ago >at the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 0PZtrKP.jpg (146KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
0PZtrKP.jpg
146KB, 500x400px
>be me
>gf broke up with me about a month ago
>at the time she said she still had feelings about me, but when we were together things made sense but when we weren't they didn't (we would only see each other for about 1-2 times a week due to schedual problems)
>she even hinted at possibly getting back together once our schedual is opened up
>she stopped talking to me all together tho
>haven't seen her in about a month
>not a single word from her
>we are gonna meet in about a week as we're going to the same event

If I see her there how shoul I aproach her? I have alot more time now so we can see each other alot more often, but I don't know how to start a talk with her and wether I should straight up ask her if she still has feelings or nah, pls help moi
>>
>>17511742
>gf broke up with me about a month ago
>she said she still had feelings about me
>hinted at possibly getting back together
>she stopped talking to me all together tho

She's string you along. Next time you talk to her in person say, you met someone and you want to see where it goes. Either she'll be actually interested in you, or furious, which is still indirectly a good thing if you are believable enough.
>>
>>17511783
She's not really the jealous type but I can try that if everything else fails.
Also pretty sure the reason she stopped talking to me is because I talked to a mutual friends of ours about the breakup and said that I needed time to move past it, it was only after that that she stopped trying to contact me
>>
>>17511802
Not the original responder, but putting in my two cents here. Just because her decision to not talk to you may have been fair, it doesn't mean that she reserves the right to string you along.

I agree with the other poster, she is leaving you as a backup option. The only way she would get back together with you is if/when she realizes that she doesn't have as much of a chance with other guys. You're just there "just in case".

You deserve to treat yourself better than that op. You deserve someone that will treat you like it doesn't matter what's going on in your individual lives. Someone that will work past schedules (not schedual), and make the sacrifice.

Until you find that, you're better off taking care of yourself, and fucking random bitches.
>>
>>17511922
Thanks I guess, you're better help than my shrink ever was
>>
>>17511929
Don't be do hard on your shrink OP, even tough he probably would've told you to think about or do something else anyways.

I'm in your shoes as well and so far what I've learned is that "no message is also a message" sorry dude, you are just not her priority
>>
>>17511951
Looking back, it kinda makes sense that I'm not her priority anymore

At the start she'd always text first, and keep the conversation going, 2 months in she'd talk alot less. But this during this summer it was just awful. She made no attempts to keep the conversation going, even less to meet up, at some point there would be a day or two where we wouldn't talk at all, which pissed me off but at the 2nd or 3rd day she'd say something at like midnight, and I went with it like an idiot and thought that everything was "fine" again.

Still going to see if I can "fix it" in the following months, but keeping my options open while doing it, and if I do fix it, I'm gonna make it clear that she has to show what her true intentions are or else I'm walking
>>
>>17511989
Honestly OP I wouldn't even waste time fixing it but instead moving on.

I have found the biggest problem with a newly ended relationship is that while you're in the relationship, you almost forget what it's like to be able to have the ability to make yourself happy. You almost become reliant on the other person to be happy (which, by what you describe, is exactly what you're going through right now).

Here's what will happen if you attempt to fix things:

1) you'll fail and will prolong your own depression.
2) you'll succeed and your reward will be a forced relationship where both of you are okay for a little while, but then the topic of the breakup will come up, neither of you will be able to adequately discuss it, and another breakup will occur.

>She would text a lot less definition:
She's just not interested in you anymore. Distance does that to certain people. I actually just went through exactly what you described this last summer and it was one of the hardest lessons that I had to learn. And yeah, I'm sorry to be the barer of bad news. You seem to really like this girl. She doesn't deserve you though, that's for sure.

And OP, if you're in that all-too-familiar place where "I don't think I'll find anyone else like her", then you're right. You won't. You do, however, stand a very good chance of finding someone much better. Afterall, there are plenty of fish in the sea, why restrict yourself to just one?

She let you go, that's her fault and her problem to deal with. Now you have to take care of yourself. Recall the things that made you happy before you got into the relationship. Whether that is TV, video games, anything and do that. Don't rely on someone who doesn't give a shit about you.
>>
>>17512070

This thread has been kinda eye opening. I normally realize when I'm being manipulated into this type of shit, but she just didn't seem like the girl to do so. Especially since (according to her) her ex cheated on her, so I'd assume her to be the type of person to not fool people into being manipulated like this.

Still going to try and figure out what her REAL feelings are tho, even if it's just for some sort of closure.

However, I do still give her a small benifit of doubt because her reason for breaking up was that since she felt that conflicted feeling of when we weren't together she couldn't handle that plus the stress of her mentally ill mother. (atleast that's the reason she gave me, although it kinda sounds like bs)
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.