[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm pretty ugly, but I land a coffee date with this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1426609752476.gif (1006KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1426609752476.gif
1006KB, 550x550px
>I'm pretty ugly, but I land a coffee date with this cute guy
>Went well yesterday
>He just messaged me this
>"Hey, so I was thinking instead of movies, we'd play minigolf and grab something to eat for our 1st (2nd?) date, let me know when you're free"

Is this odd at all? Did he not consider meeting for coffee as a date? I'm confused.
>>
>>17511574
Maybe it didn't feel like a real date for him. He might have high standards for what is considered a true date or something. I wouldn't read too much into it. Just go and have a good time.
>>
>>17511574
Idk, maybe he didnt know if you thought it was a date. You could be short changing yourself OP.
>>
>>17511574
coffee was like a pre-date
it's pretty low-stress and he was probably using it as an opportunity to see whether or not he was interested in a real date with you

but in any case why does it matter? he still wants to take you out on a date, so you're doing pretty well here
>>
Sounds like he is trying to feel you out, and doesn't know if you considered meeting for coffee as a date or not.

Either that, or he was trying to figure out if you were fucking crazy or not with the coffee, and he has made up his mind.
>>
>minigolf and dinner

Fuck yes OP. Literally my ideal date. If you don't go, I'll take those digits.
>>
>>17511574
No offense but going to a movie isn't ever as good of a 1st or 2nd date as it sounds. You can't really talk or interact.
>>
>>17511641
I'm assuming that is why he said "instead".

Why'd you preface with "no offense", when you didn't actually read the OP?
>>
>>17511574
not odd at all. You going? Do you like him at all? He's probably excited to see you again but would be distressed to know you are not.
>>
>>17511644
I did read the OP, I was explaining why his question might not be as odd as it sounds.

I said no offense because saying "your date idea sucks" is a little insensitive for an advice board.
>>
>>17511667
Ah, I see.

And I agree, but saying no offense before something seems really passive aggressive as well.
>>
>>17511574
>guy asks for second date
>op still makes this thread

who the fuck cares, he obviously thinks your good enough for him to hit you up to go on a date, fuckin whiner overthinker
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.