[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my 18 yo gf smokes weed should i be worried ? is it a common

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 1455979257197.jpg (59KB, 736x568px) Image search: [Google]
1455979257197.jpg
59KB, 736x568px
my 18 yo gf smokes weed
should i be worried ? is it a common thing for young girls ?
>>
It's harder to find kids these days that don't smoke. Either way its a gross habit and I know I for one will never have anything to do with a smoker.
But that could be why I've been single for 5 years.
>>
my 80yr old uncle smokes weed

as long as she doesn't dab with other drugs, you're fine my friend
>>
Leave her. She's bound to get caught eventually being a dumbass. And probably start going onto harder shit. And you'll either get arrested with her. Or have to pay for bail and legal fees and shit. Dump her ass and get yourself a non degenerate woman.
>>
>>17511502
>>17511507
>>17511509
>/adv/ is composed of oblivious idiots
Sometimes I forget this.
>>
>>17511517
> Oh, she smokes weed for fun?
> SHE MUST BE A DEGENERATE WHORE CEASE ALL CONTACT AND LIVE A NEET LIFE
>>
>>17511517
What, you're gonna tell me that more than half of a college campus has never smoked weed once in their lives? Because I sure as hell have never met one.
>>
>>17511515
Seek a doctor.

It's obvious you have overdosed on redpills.
>>
This is a real "Let me Google that for you" question. Get your self some knowledge about drugs! The only thing you can say it's not ok that she smokes it. But theres still vaping.... Oh god I'm too tired plz inform yourself.
Ps: she will fuck up her whole family and yours because of that...... Of course thats what gonna happen
>>
>>17511502
Why, don't you drink alcohol?
>>
>>17511515
They could live in a country/ state where it's legal to smoke marijuana. Are you really that dump?! Go fucking educate yourself before you post cancer like this
>>
>>17511526
>>
>>17511572
When you watch American anti-drug commercials, and you just feel the cancer grow inside your brain
>>
>>17511596
Not OP, but frankly my issue is less with the weed itself but the manner of consumption. At least the dude drinking a beer next to me isn't forcing me to consume that beer with him, whereas the dude smoking pot (or anything) is forcing everyone within 30 feet of him to inhale his bullshit.
If a dude's eating a pot brownie next to me I don't give a fuck t b h. Just when they're smoking. It's just kinda rude and inconsiderate to me, and that's the red flag more than anything. The fact you don't care about bothering other people for your own selfish gain.
>>
>>17511502
It's 2016, are we still judging people who consume recreational drugs?

I don't think I know a single human being who doesn't consume any drug. Whether it's caffeine or alcohol or weed it doesn't matter, everyone has some vice. Fuck even video games or being really into a sport can be more destructive than weed. Get over it, it's not a problem unless you force it to become one.
>>
>>17511642
If you're near a combustion engine motor vehicle you're forced to consume their smog and carbon monoxide. Are you personally offended by every driver?
>>
>>17511682
but the government says caffeine and alcohol aren't drugs, dummy.
>>
>>17511682
Videos games or sport isn't going to cause you psychosis in the same way weed can. Weed isn't this completely harmful drug, especially when people consume it with incredibly high THC levels in comparison to CBD for the high.
>>
>>17511642

It's a relationship you dumb fuck just ask her to blow her smoke out the window
>>
>>17511691
Nah, because in this day and age driving is far more of a necessity than lighting up a joint or cigarette. Point being you can wait till you get home to light up, you aren't going to die or have any major consequences if you wait another few minutes or an hour to get out of public.

And idk what about it with smokers that they're so defensive. I got to a bus stop on my college campus once, that has a policy of "no smoking unless in designated areas", dude starts to light his cigarette and I asked him, verbatim "Oh, hey I've got really bad lungs. I won't be able to handle the smoke, there's a designated smoking area just down the hill there. Would you mind going there or waiting until I get on the bus or something."
Got the response "Fuck off it's my fucking right to smoke, if you don't like it fucking leave"
Don't know what was up his ass but the best I've ever gotten from a smoker in any other occasion was "Oh ok" *takes 5 steps away, upwind, continues smoking*.
>>
Any and all girls who do drugs have paid with ass at least once

t. Supported myself through college with "trees"
>>
File: 172.jpg (91KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
172.jpg
91KB, 554x439px
>>17511791
Get offended all you want, not everyone has to like your hobbies. Blowing it out the window is not going to make it go away, there's still the smoke coming from the joint/cigarette itself, and the thing about air is that it's everywhere. You're never going to get it all outside. Plus its just gross to me. Like the same way not showering is gross to me. It smells and makes you smell, it gives you that gross smoker cough, not my cup of tea.

But to each their own. I don't engage with people who smoke for this reason, and they obviously don't want to engage with a square like me.
>>
>>17511800
Tell us histories
>>
>>17511816

I don't care what you do did you make this thread for advice?? If smoking weed is unacceptable to you dump her if not then stop wasting time with this thread three times a fucking day they're always filled with the exact same shit
>>
File: 242v9xg.jpg (158KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
242v9xg.jpg
158KB, 1600x900px
>>17511834
Dude I'm not OP I said that in my earlier post. >>17511642
>Not OP, but...
>>
Is she lazy and or unmotivated? Then I'd worry, like if she was one of those 24/7 potheads. But if she's able to get shit done I wouldn't worry too much about it. I smoke pot on and off and would like if my SO indulged with me.
>>
>>17511800
please respond to this >>17511824
>>
>>17511642
You must be a lot of fun at parties.
>>
>>17511986
Eh, if you have to be stoned to enjoy it it's not a really good party anyways.
Besides, I didn't ask for asthma.
>>
>>17512058
But pure weed some is better, then tobacco smoke. Search it it's somewhere on the Internet
>>
>>17512058
Wow that shows you also have zero knowledge over pot. Weed is used by asthmatics because it opens up the lungs vesicles. Asthma is a overreaction where the muscles covering the tubes are contracted way to strong and therefore nothing can get out anymore. I personally have asthma and can say it is awesome, if you find a dose where you don't feel high. Medical marijuana is best here btw.
And just to let you know this is also the reason why a joint with tabak is way more dangerous than a cigarette. Normally the lungs would close most of the vesicles to protect itself but thanks to the thc this is not possible anymore. Nicotine and other harmful substances can get in deeper
>>
File: tmp_9378-gr4_lrg-408260664.jpg (798KB, 4180x3479px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9378-gr4_lrg-408260664.jpg
798KB, 4180x3479px
http://internationalstudentblog.b.uib.no/nutt-visits-bergen/

These are the today most accurate studies we have when it comes to drugs.
>>
Out of curiosity, how old are you? It sounds like you're some middle aged guy getting worried about his young gf as if she was your daughter
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 168x94px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 168x94px
>>17513225
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.