[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>26 years old >everybody's starting families and getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: nombirthday.jpg (104KB, 429x612px) Image search: [Google]
nombirthday.jpg
104KB, 429x612px
>26 years old
>everybody's starting families and getting serious about their careers
>I don't want to grow up
>spend my free time on shitposting and stupid memes or playing video games
>eat 3 bowls of some jungle animal shaped cereal for breakfast at 10 pm
>watch the Sopranos for the entire night
>this is the life

I'm starting to feel like everyone's judging me and it's very unnerving. I mean at least I earn some money to pay for my own living and don't live in my parents' basement. Should I really grow up? It's not nice to feel like you've dishonored your whole family and everybody thinks you're a fuckup.
>>
Fuck no OP, let them think whatever they want about you, even worse don't do it just because they think so.
>You earn your own money
>You live in your own
Tell them to fuck off
>>
If you pay your own way, then there's nothing wrong with living life the way you want to. Just be aware that you might feel like you've been left behind in a few years.
>>
File: 1471891410824.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471891410824.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
do whatever makes you happy
fuck everyones expectations
>>
Yeah stay like this for the rest of your life. There is nothing fun at growing up. only responsibilities and shit
>>
there is more than one way to grow up. the world isnt divided between 'married with kids' and 'basement dwelling manchildren.

if your career is enough to support you for the rest of your life, than whats it matter if you dont escalate?

there is no point starting a family if oyu dont have a partner. its a really bad idea to 'look' for a wife.
>>
>>17511446

whats going to be more unnerving, people 'judging' you for enjoying life, or living with a woman and several kids?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.